How to complete Fortnite’s Season 7 Week 2 Epic Quests
We’re now in Week 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, and there are brand new Epic and Legendary challenges to complete, so here’s how you can get them done quickly.
There is a wide variety of different content to explore in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, including an alien invasion that has brought parasites to the Island, as well as a brand-new Battle Pass to progress through.
Here’s how you can complete all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Quests.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Quests
The new set of Fortnite weekly challenges will go live on June 16, and they will be reset every Thursday at 7 AM PT | 10 AM ET | 3 PM BST.
Here’s the full list of Fortnite Chapter 2’s Season 7 Week 2 Epic Quests:
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (7)
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures (500)
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (2)
- Destroy equipment at Satellite Stations (15)
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5)
- Enter a UFO (1)
Many of these are fairly straightforward. You need to visit either Corny Complex or Lazy Lake and search for 7 chests at the location. You can deal explosive damage by collecting rocket launchers from supply drops.
Various Epic Quests this week focus on traveling across the map. One of them has you visit five different locations during a match, and another has you search for a wall for graffiti at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7 live event did not occur
You can also travel by entering a UFO as required by one of the challenges. Check out our guide on how to drive a UFO in Fortnite Season 7 to complete this Epic Quest.
We also have a guide on how to destroy 15 pieces of equipment at Satellite Stations across the map.
This week also has some new Legendary Quests to complete. You can take a look at all of them below:
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (1)
- Step onto a Body Scanner (1)
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces (3)
- Deal damage with IO tech weapons (200)
- Damage an IO Guard (1)
The Kymera Ray gun is an IO tech weapon, so you can use it to dish out damage to IO Guards, completing multiple changes at once. You can find Rick, Marigold, Maven, and Special Forces through our Fortnite NPCs guide.
You’ll be able to find a Body Scanner at any one of the Satellite Stations that you’ll visit for the Epic Quest to destroy equipment. In addition, you can take a look at our guide for finding a dead drop in Weeping Woods.
That covers all the Fortnite challenges for Week 2 of Chapter 2, Season 7. You can also check out our guide on how to level up the Season 7 Battle Pass as fast as possible.
Image credits: Epic Games