FIFA 23 Ultimate Team World Cup Token Swaps explained: Start date & rewards
FIFA 23’s World Cup content will feature the beloved Token Swaps system which is a fan-favorite for FUT players. Here’s everything we know about FIFA 23 World Cup Token Swaps and an explanation of how it’s going to work.
FIFA 23’s World Cup content is set to be the biggest FUT event of the year, as players will get the chance to collect unique World Cup player items. As football fans enjoy the iconic tournament, participating nations will take center stage in Ultimate Team.
FIFA fans will be spoilt with a Swaps program as World Cup Token Swaps make their way to the game. Promos or events featuring Swaps have always been a huge hit in FUT, and the World Cup should be no different.
But how do FIFA 23 World Cup Token Swaps work? Here’s everything you need to know.
- FIFA 23 World Cup Swaps start date
- What are World Cup Token Swaps in FIFA 23?
- FIFA 23 World Cup Swaps rewards
FIFA 23 World Cup Swaps start date
FIFA 23’s World Cup Swaps launched on November 11 along with a slew of other World Cup content including the Path to Glory promo. World Cup Swaps will make their way to Ultimate Team, giving players a chance to earn valuable rewards throughout the tournament.
World Cup content in FIFA 23 will come to an end on December 24, but players will be able to submit their Tokens until January 4.
What are World Cup Token Swaps in FIFA 23?
From November 11 to December 24, FIFA 23 players will look to complete objectives to earn FIFA World Cup Swap Tokens. The Ultimate Team concept is quite simple as these Tokens can later be redeemed for excellent rewards.
Most of the objectives require the use of the new World Cup player items that also made their way to Ultimate Team as the content kicked off. To earn the maximum amount of World Cup Swap Tokens in FIFA 23, players will have to play both online and offline FUT modes.
While standard World Cup player items will disappear at the end of the event, special cards available in Swap Rewards will be permanent additions to your squad.
According to EA: “You will also earn a token when you first log in,” when the World Cup event is active in FUT.
There will be a total of 50 Tokens up for grabs in FIFA 23 throughout the World Cup Token Swaps event.
FIFA 23 World Cup Swaps rewards
EA has revealed the World Cup Stars that are redeemable via World Cup Swaps Tokens. Players can also use their Tokens on special packs and Icon players and here’s a look at the Swaps rewards up for grabs:
- Francisco Calvo – Costa Rica – CB
- Ajdin Hrustic – Australia – CM
- Mark-Anthony Kaye – Canada – CM
- Yasser Al Shahrani – Saudi Arabia – LB
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh – Iran – RW
- Almoez Ali – Qatar – ST
- Montassar Talbi – Tunisia – CB
- Nouhou Tolo – Cameroon – LB
- Reggie Cannon – USA – RB
- Joseph Aidoo – Ghana – CB
- 82+ x20 Pack
- Krepin Diatta – Senegal – RW
- Lee Jae Sung – Mainz – CM
- Kieffer Moore – Wales – ST
- Takuma Asano – Japan – RW
- Bartosz Bereszynski – Poland – RB
- Munir – Morocco – LW
- Xherdan Shaqiri – Switzerland – CAM
- Enner Valencia – Ecuador – ST
- Matias Viña – Uruguay – LB
- Andres Guardado – Mexico – CDM
- Andrej Kramaric – Croatia – ST
- Filip Kostic – Serbia – LM
- Andreas Christensen – Denmark – CB
- Joaquin Correa – Argentina – ST
- Danilo Pereira – Portugal – CDM
- Julian Brandt – Germany – CAM
- Alvaro Morata – Spain – ST
- Nathan Ake – Netherlands – CB
- Mason Mount – England – CAM
- 84+ x20 Pack
- Eden Hazard – Belgium – LW
- Kingsley Coman – France – LM
- Fabinho – Brazil – CDM
- 3x 84+ x20 Pack
- 1 of 5 World Cup Path to Glory Player Pick
- 1 of 4 World Cup Hero Player Pick
- WC Icon Cafu
- 1 of 3 FIFA World Cup Icon Player Pick
- WC Icon Vieira
As with any FUT Swaps program, players tend to either save all of their Token Swaps for a major reward or spread their Tokens out to redeem a few of the smaller rewards up for grabs.
Image Credit: EA Sports