Diablo 4 Season 2: How to complete Summons of the Deathless quest
Blizzard did not hold back when including new quests in Diablo 4 Season 2 as the Summons of the Deathless is a pretty challenging one on the list. If you are struggling to complete the quest, here’s how to complete Summons of the Deathless in Diablo 4 Season 2.
Diablo 4 Season 2 has been praised by many fans since its release back on October 17 due to its new bosses and Vampiric Powers. With several new quests and objectives lined up for the new Season of Blood, fans of the franchise have a lot to discover this time.
Players can kickstart their Season 2 journey with the Summons of the Deathless quest in the game. However, if you are facing problems in progressing this quest, don’t worry, we have everything you need to know.
Here’s how to complete Summons of the Deathless in Diablo 4 Season 2.
Diablo 4 Season 2 Summons of the Deathless quest guide
You will have to complete eight tasks aside from the first few objectives in order to complete the Summons of the Deathless quest in Diablo 4 Season 2. To begin the quest, make sure that you speak to the Magistrate first.
After you have spoken with the Hunter, you will be prompted to examine three items in the quest that are highlighted in green. Once you examine them, you will be facing the Vampiric Lord for the first time in the game. This is where the main objectives of the quest come to an end for you.
However, you will have to complete eight more tasks before completing the quest and Chapter One fully in Diablo 4 Season 2. These are:
- The Crimson Garden: Collect 10 Reddamine from Dry Steppes.
- Kind Stranger: Complete three priority or side quests.
- What Lurks Below: Complete a Cellar.
- Waste Not: Salvage seven items at the Blacksmith or Jeweler.
- Across the Golden Wastes: Complete two Dungeons in Dry Steppes.
- Trouble in the Wilds: Complete a World Event.
- Contract Forged: Find a piece of Pact armor, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
- A Drop of Blood: Activate a Vampiric power, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
Once you have completed all these objectives, you can finally put an end to the Summons of the Deathless quest for good. For more on Diablo 4, check out our other guides:
All Diablo 4 classes | How to transmog gear in Diablo 4 | Diablo 4 Ashava boss guide | Best Diablo 4 Necromancer builds | Best Diablo 4 Sorcerer builds | Best Diablo 4 Rogue builds | How to fast travel in Diablo 4 | Is Diablo 4 playable on the Steam Deck | How to salvage gear in Diablo 4