Season of the Chosen may have ended, but it has been replaced by Season of the Splicer, which means another 10 lots of Weekly Challenges in Destiny 2. Here are the details on Week One.
Another few weeks of freshness, curiosity, and intrigue have begun thanks to the launch of Season of the Splicer in Destiny 2. Bungie’s latest chunk of Destiny content is finally here, and aside from the Vault of Glass raid, a new Battle Pass, and much more, there are also new Weekly Challenges to complete.
The challenges are available to complete right now, so let’s go through what Week One has in store for us.
Season of the Splicer Week One Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Splicer Week One Challenges:
- Hello, World – Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer I, and defeat powerful Cabal anywhere in the system. Bonus progress granted for defeating combatants in Override
- Maximum Override – Complete Override missions and deposit Data Spikes as a team. Bonus progress granted for each piece of Season of the Splicer armor equipped
- Ethereal Splicer I – Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more
- Sidearm Splicer – In Override, defeat opponents with Sidearms. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows
- Icebound – On Europa, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors
- Challenger’s Aspiration – Complete weekly playlist challenges
- Close-Range Calibration – Calibrate close-range weapons—Sidearms, Submachine Guns, Shotguns, Swords—on Europa. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating targets
- Drifter’s Chosen – Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians in Gambit
- Sacred Scorcher – Defeat Guardians in Team Scorched. Earn bonus progress for charged detonations
- Vex Deletion Protocol – Defeat Vex bosses in strikes
If you missed out on any challenges for Season of the Chosen then your window has now closed them for them sadly.
But Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for more information on Season of the Splicer and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie
How to see FPS in Warzone 2 on PC: Can you show FPS on console?
Here's our guide on how to check your Warzone 2 FPS while in-game on PC, so you know exactly how...
FaZe Swagg reveals “one-burst” M16 loadout in Warzone 2.0
Here are the attachments you'll need to make FaZe Swagg's "one-burst" M16 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.
FIFA 23 World Cup Phenoms: Release date, player leaks & predictions
The FIFA 23 World Cup Phenoms promo is set to celebrate rising talent that showcased their skills at the 2022...