How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week 6 Challenges
We’re into Week Six of Season of the Splicer, and Bungie is still delivering new challenges for Guardians to face in Destiny 2, so here are all of the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week 6 Challenges.
Thanks to DestinyTracker, we know this week’s challenges, and these will be available to players from June 15.
So let’s go through what Week Six of Season of the Splicer has in store for us.
Season of the Splicer Week 6 Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst playing Destiny 2, you can find the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week 6 Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week 6 Challenges:
- Behind the Curtain – Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VI, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge
- Herculean Protocol – Defeat the Hydra boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override
- Eliksni Ally II – Increase your Reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M
- Shotgun Splicer – In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Shotguns. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them
- Sling the Stone… – Stagger, pierce, or disrupt Champions
- Feels Good to Be Bad – Defeat Guardians in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating them as an Invader
- The Red Hat – Acquire The Red Hat ornament for Null Composure
Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for Week Seven’s next week, and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie