How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Four Challenges
It’s time for the fourth week of Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer challenges, and here’s everything you need to know about them.
We’re already nearly halfway through Season 14’s Season of the Splicer, and it’s that time of the week when Bungie drops lots of new Destiny 2 challenges for guardians to complete. Here are all of Week Four’s new objectives.
Hunting for Synthstrand and acquiring the new Exotic Weapons is still the modus operandi for many Destiny 2 players and is how they are occupying their time.
Along with players still finding ways to enjoy the Vault of Glass Raid, Bungie has been busy working on improving the game too. In quick succession, they have released the 188.8.131.52 hotfix and 184.108.40.206 hotfix to iron out some of the game’s kinks. But as well as updates, there is the usual array of new challenges for players to complete this week.
Thanks to DestinyTracker, we know today’s challenges, and these will be available to players from June 1. So let’s go through what Week Four of Season of the Splicer has in store for us.
Season of the Splicer Week Four Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Splicer Week Four Challenges:
- Provocation – Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer IV, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge
- Draconian Protocol – Defeat the Wyvern boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override or Expunge
- Ethereal Splicer II – Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more
- Fusion Rifle Splicer – In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Fusion Rifles. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them
- Trials of the Tinker – Unlock artifact mods
- Contender’s Delve – Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher
- Precision Calibration – Calibrate marksman weapons—Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Linear Fusion Rifles—by landing precision final blows. Bonus progress against Guardians
- High-Value Hunter – Defeat powerful combatants in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating high-value targets
- Momentum Crash – Defeat Guardians in Momentum Control. Earn bonus progress with Zone Advantage
- Vanguard Chosen – Complete any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher
Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
If you missed them, you can still check out the challenges for Week One, Week Two, and Week Three.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for Week Four’s next week and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift codes: How to get free March 2023 rewards
Here's how to claim Mystery Gift codes in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet to receive free rewards that are up for...
Best LMGs in Warzone 2: Every Season 2 Reloaded Light Machine Gun ranked
Here's every LMG in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 ranked from best to worst, so you know which weapons to...
Is Resident Evil 4 Remake coming to Xbox Game Pass?
If you're wondering whether or not Resident Evil Remake is set to arrive on Xbox Game Pass then we've got...