Warzone & Cold War The Numbers event: Challenges & rewards
Following Warzone and Cold War Season 5 Reloaded, ‘The Numbers’ event will arrive, which is expected to continue the mystery of the Red Doors and Numbers Program. Here’s everything we know about the event, including its start date, challenges, and rewards.
Mysterious Red Doors appeared in Verdansk at the launch of Season 4, teleporting players to rooms filled with high-tier loot and Killstreaks. These doors started behaving more erratically in Season 5, bringing players to a mysterious corridor, dropping them from the sky, and even disappearing.
The new season also added mysterious mobile broadcast stations around Verdansk, and now with the Warzone and Cold War The Numbers event live, the community may get some answers regarding the Red Doors and mobile broadcast stations during Season 5 Reloaded.
Here’s when the event will begin, its challenges, and the exclusive rewards you can earn.
What is Warzone Season 5’s The Numbers event?
Warzone Season 5 brought Mobile Broadcast Stations to Verdansk. These were relatively inactive at the start of the season but “seem to be stirring.” They’ll soon begin “amplifying the ‘Dragovich Program’ tapes – A.K.A. the Numbers broadcasts – across the region.”
For this event, players will need to investigate these Broadcast Stations and will earn a pile of rewards for doing so.
Warzone Season 5 The Numbers event start and end date
As part of the Season 5 Reloaded announcement, Call of Duty devs revealed that the event kicked off on September 21 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST and will end on October 5 at 9 PM PT/ 11 PM CT/ 12 PM ET / 5 AM BST (October 6) in Black Ops Cold War.
The Numbers event will conclude in Warzone on October 6 at 9 PM PST/ 11 PM CST/ 12 PM EST / 5 AM BST (October 7)
- Read more: How to get Warzone’s new Speed Boost powerup
Warzone and Cold War The Numbers event challenges
This is a seasonal event. There are nine challenges to complete in both Warzone and Cold War to earn exclusive rewards. Devs revealed that in Warzone, you must activate the Mobile Broadcast Stations, and the more you activate, the more rewards you’ll earn.
Also, as an in-game incentive to visit these Stations, you’ll get “An instant $5,000 Cash bonus in the current match” that you can spend on Loadouts, Killstreaks, or anything else to help you secure the win.
You can find all of the Warzone and Cold War The Numbers event challenges below:
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station northwest of the Military Base
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station south of the Port
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station north of the Airport
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station west of the Train Station
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station between the Boneyard and Superstore
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station east of the Salt Mine
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station at the Farmland
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station at the Hills
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station southwest of the TV Station
Black Ops Cold War
- Complete 3 Multiplayer matches on Zoo or earn Objective Milestones in Outbreak Survival
- Win a Multiplayer Demolition match or earn 2 or more Zombies Round or Objective Milestones and Exfil successfully
- Get a total of 50 Eliminations in Multiplayer or Slaughter Medals in Zombies (killed 5 enemies rapidly)
- Get 10 kills with Lethal Equipment in Multiplayer or earn Lethal Equipment multi kill medals in Zombies
- Earn 25000 total Multiplayer Score or Zombies Essence
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills without dying or recover 500 health with food items in a region of Outbreak Survival 3 times
- Get 5 kills with Scorestreaks in Multiplayer or earn Support multi kill medals in Zombies
- Get 5 kills with or assisted by your Field Upgrades in Multiplayer or earn Field Upgrade multi kill Medals in Zombies
- Earn 3 multi kills in Multiplayer or Eliminate Elite enemies in Zombies
Warzone and Cold War The Numbers event rewards
You can find all of the Warzone and Cold War The Numbers event rewards that are now available for players to earn by completing the challenges above below:
Black Ops Cold War
And for completing all nine The Numbers challenges in either Warzone or Cold War, you’ll unlock the Sai melee weapon. This is a dual-wield weapon that “allows for improved agility and fast attacks.”
That’s all we know about Warzone Season 5’s The Numbers event, but stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for all updates.
Also, check out all of the game-changing weapon buffs and nerfs in Warzone Season 5 Reloaded.
Image Credit: Activision