Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 May 1 update patch notes: Tracer preview, Plunder fixes, more
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 have received a brand-new patch. For those interested in the May 1 update, here are the full patch notes.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 has been out for some time now, and players have been able to dig their teeth into all of the new content. Despite the update improving the game, there are still many issues and bugs that plague some players’ experience.
Luckily, the devs are constantly working on fixes and providing updates to improve the experience, and that’s exactly what the May 1 update aims to do.
Here are the full Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 May 1 update patch notes.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 May 1 patch notes
- Added Tracer preview to Bundles
- Fixed an issue where the reactive weapon menu text would appear on weapons that are not reactive
- Fixed an issue with Attachment tuning where adjusting one axis and not the other, then saving the weapon as a Custom Blueprint resets tuning
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith where all weapons would show a maxed out progress bar on the first level in the Receiver tab
- Fixed an issue where the “What’s Hot” menu category was not functioning correctly for some Xbox Players
- Fixed an issue where Prestige icons were displaying incorrectly in the Multiplayer Scoreboard
- Atomgrad Raid Episode 01: Fixed an issue where Players could not equip the oxygen mask between teammates while submerged
- Addressed an issue where the Scoreboard could not be opened or would cause flickering for some Players in Multiplayer matches
- Fixed an issue where the squad placement screen would not play while watching the Killcam when a squad was fully wiped in Massive Resurgence
- Addressed a number of known crashes in Plunder
- Addressed an issue where nameplates were appearing for some Players
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s free Contraband weapons would sometimes not equip
- Fixed an issue with the Revive Pistol persisting between some matches as a Field Upgrade despite a Player failing to exfil
For more on Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2, check out some of our guides below:
How to play Modern Warfare 2 on Steam Deck | How to get MGB Tactical Nuke Killstreak in Modern Warfare 2 | How to turn off crossplay in Modern Warfare 2 | How to switch between Killstreaks and Scorestreaks in Modern Warfare 2 | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay?
Source: Call of Duty blog
Image Credits: Activision