Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Season 6 BlackCell Battle Pass: Price, rewards, more
The BlackCell Battle Pass is making a comeback in Season 6 of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. If you’re looking to maximize your rewards, let’s break down what the BlackCell Battle Pass entails, including its price and more.
The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 6 update will arrive on September 27. With the Season 6 announcement, a ton of new content has been revealed to arrive for both multiplayer and the battle royale.
The addition of Season 6 features multiple licensed Operators, new weapons, and the return of The Haunting event, which has already generated a buzz of excitement among Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 players. Additionally, some unique rewards are certainly waiting in the Season 6 Battle Pass.
In Season 6, players will get a chance to secure another BlackCell Battle Pass offering, so let’s get into what you need to know.
- Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 BlackCell Battle Pass explained
- BlackCell Battle Pass price in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
- Modern Warfare 2 cosmetic content transfers to Modern Warfare 3
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 BlackCell Battle Pass explained
The BlackCell Battle Pass replaced the Battle Pass Bundle in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 as of Season 3, and the offer is available for a fourth time in Season 6.
Essentially, BlackCell is the new top-tier Battle Pass option across Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. For players who are looking to secure the most seasonal content, BlackCell is an interesting option.
The BlackCell Battle Pass comes with all of the content seen in the standard Battle Pass, as well as exclusive rewards. Here’s everything that the BlackCell Battle Pass will deliver in Season 6:
- Access to the full Season 6 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation). Includes 1,400 COD Points throughout the Battle Pass
- 1,100 COD Points instantly
- V4L3RIA new BlackCell Operator
- ‘Megabyte’ Tactical Pet
- Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Finishing Move, Smoke Granade, and custom Contrails.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector
- Additional BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: 10 BlackCell Alt Operator Skins, six BlackCell Tracer Weapon Blueprints, and two Vehicle Skins
- Operators using specific BlackCell Blueprint variants marked in-game as having Tracer Rounds should expect black and gold flourishes and other effects for these armaments
- Players who upgrade to BlackCell after purchasing the Battle Pass will receive 1,100 COD Points back
The Season 6 BlackCell Operator V4L3RIA, brings a futuristic look to MW2’s campaign character Valeria Garza. This new Operator is one of the main attractions as an automatic unlock. In addition, players can also expect a variety of Pro-Tuned weapon blueprints.
Season 6’s BlackCell Battle Pass will also include a Tactical Pet in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone called Megabyte, allowing players to equip the Pet Finishing Move. Enemy players won’t be able to harm or shoot the pet once the finishing move sequence is initiated.
It’s important to note that players who purchased the standard Battle Pass for 1,100 CoD Points can upgrade to the BlackCell version at any point throughout the season, and they’ll receive their 1,100 CoD Points back.
BlackCell Battle Pass price in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
The BlackCell Battle Pass in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 will cost $29.99 USD. While the devs only provided the cost in USD, the BlackCell Battle Pass costs roughly $40 CAD and £25.
It’ll be up to players to decide whether the BlackCell Battle Pass is worth it. According to the Season 6 roadmap, the BlackCell Battle Pass “includes over 7,000 CoD Points of value.”
Keep in mind that the standard Battle Pass offering will still be available for 1,100 CoD Points, which equates to roughly $9.99 / £8.50.
Modern Warfare 2 cosmetic content transfers to Modern Warfare 3
All purchased weapons, Operators, and bundles from the Modern Warfare 2 store will be available in-game for players when the next Call of Duty title arrives later this year.
For more, check out some of our other CoD guides:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2