Overwatch 2 Ramattra guide: Abilities & how to play
Here’s our guide on Overwatch 2 Tank Hero Ramattra’s abilities and how to use them, so that you can get the most out of the Season 2 Hero.
The new Tank Hero has come in pretty strong, and while some may still be grinding to get Ramattra unlocked, many are already attempting to master his abilities and figure out the best team compositions to run with the Hero.
For those still unaware of what Overwatch 2‘s Ramattra can do, here’s our guide to his abilities and the best way to use them.
Overwatch 2 Ramattra abilities
Ramattra has a unique ability list in Overwatch 2, as the Tank Hero actually has two forms, Omnic and Nemesis, Omnic being the base form. In each form, Ramattra has access to different abilities.
Here’s a breakdown of all of Ramattra’s abilities in Overwatch 2:
- Void Accelerator (Omnic form)
- Primary fire: Fire a stream of projectiles in a fixed pattern.
- Secondary fire: Create a barrier at the targeted location.
- Pummel (Nemesis form)
- Primary fire: Punch forward, creating a wave of energy with every swing.
- Secondary fire: Significantly reduces damage taken from the front and reduces movement speed.
- Ravenous Vortex:
- Fire a nano ball, which explodes when it hits the ground, spreading a damaging field. Affected enemies are also slowed and pulled downward.
- Ultimate: Annihilation
- Create a spreading swarm of nanobots that creep out in front of you, dealing damage and reducing enemy damage dealt by 50%.
How to use Ramattra in Overwatch 2
Ramattra is a Tank Hero in Overwatch 2, so if you’re playing him, you need to be the anchor of the team. Tanks in Overwatch 2 are very much the hub of a squad, players will need to play the objective but also be aggressive and control the pace of their team.
As Ramattra, you’re going to want to put pressure on enemies from range with his primary fire in Omnic form, while also doing some defensive work by throwing out his barrier shield with the secondary fire.
If you feel there’s a time to get even more aggressive, throw out his Ravenous Vortex and turn into Nemesis form and start pummeling away. The primary fire in Nemesis Form plus the Ravenous Vortex AOE damage will do some serious DPS.
Finally, Ramattra’s Ultimate is like a massive version of the Ravenous Vortex, which lasts longer the more damage you do. So, with that said, you’re going to want to use this when there are a bunch of enemies around, dealing constant damage to them, increasing its duration.
Well, there you have it, that’s our guide on Overwatch 2’s Ramattra. For more, check out everything we know about the Winter Wonderland event.
Image Credits: Blizzard Entertainment