Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 is here and Blizzard have added a cool array of content to the event. Here’s everything we know about Overwatch 2’s very first Winter Wonderland 2022 event from its end date to new skins to LTMs.
Since Overwatch 2 launched, players have already had their Overwatch 2 experience enhanced by Season 1 and Season 2.
Not only that, but Blizzard has already delivered when it comes to seasonal events as Junkenstein’s Revenge brought the spookiness of the Halloween season to the game – along with a host of themed skins.
Here’s everything we know about Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022, including when it’s set to end, and the exclusive skins up for grabs.
- Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland start date
- Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 skins
- Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 LTMs
Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland end date
Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 began on Tuesday, December 13, just a week after Season 2 launched, giving players even more content to work with.
Players will have several weeks to bask in the Winter Wonderland and try to make the most of it as it will wrap up on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 – paving the way for Overwatch Season 3.
Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 skins
Only one new skin is available to earn via Overwatch 2’s Winter Wonderland 2022 event – Ice Queen Brigitte.
So while this is unfortunate for players hoping for more skins, there are at least a few challenges to keep you occupied in the pursuit of this special Christmas skin, and more are expected to be added to the shop as the season goes on.
Here is every challenge that needs to be completed to obtain this special skin:
- Unthawed: Win a game in Freezethaw Elimination to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Warmhearted: Thaw 15 allies in Freezethaw Elimination to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP & Kiriko spray
- Snowstorm: Win a game in Snowball Deathmatch to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Caught a Cold: Catch 6 snowballs in Snowball Deathmatch to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP & Junker Queen spray
- Monster Hunter: Win a game in Yeti Hunter as Mei to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Abominable: Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Yeti to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP & Ramattra spray
- Time for Cocoa: Win a game in Mei’s Snowball Offensive to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Block of Ice: Block 8 snowballs with Cryo-Freeze or Ice Wall in Snowball Deathmatch or Mei’s Snowball Offensive to earn 1500 Battle Pass XP & Sojourn spray
Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 LTMs
Returning players shouldn’t be expecting anything in the way of new LTMs as all the special game modes for Overwatch 2’s 2022 Winter Wonderland event have all been featured previously.
Here is a complete list of the LTMs players can experience:
- Snowball Deathmatch
- Freezethaw Elimination
- Mei’s Snowball Offensive
- Yeti Hunter
Overwatch 2 Winter Wonderland 2022 map changes
Blizzard have also stuck to the theme of bringing back limited-time content from years gone by in the way of Blizzard World and King’s Row getting Winter-themed variants.
Image credit: Blizzard Entertainment
Best controller settings for Warzone Caldera
To improve your accuracy and movement in Warzone Caldera, here are the best controller settings to use in the battle...
How long is Hogwarts Legacy? Main story length & time to complete
Hogwarts Legacy is full of magaical activites, but how long will it take to compelte the main story and all...
Apex Legends TDM explained
The Apex Legends Season 16 update will bring TDM to the game, here's our guide on the mode so you...