Genshin Impact Wanderer’s Troupe: How to get, best characters, stats
Artifact sets like Wanderer’s Troupe play a pivotal role in character-building in Genshin Impact. From the best sources to obtain it and the best characters to use it on, here’s everything to know about the Wanderer’s Troupe set in Genshin Impact.
Be it the infamous Amber or a five-star beast like Diluc, every character in Genshin Impact needs great stats like Crit Rate, Crit DMG, and Elemental Mastery to become powerful. To add these attributes, players need to find the right weapons and artifacts.
An artifact set that is widely used by Genshin Impact players is Wanderer’s Troupe. It can be obtained through many challenges and provides the characters with some valuable damage bonuses.
Here’s everything to know about the Wanderer’s Troupe artifact set in Genshin Impact.
- Wanderer’s Troupe set stats and bonuses in Genshin Impact
- How to get Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact set in Genshin Impact
- Best characters to use with Wanderer’s Troupe Artifacts in Genshin Impact
Wanderer’s Troupe set stats and bonuses in Genshin Impact
The Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact set provides characters with these bonuses:
- Two-piece set – Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- Four-piece set – Increases Charged Attack DMG by 35% if the character uses a Catalyst or a Bow.
As for stats, Wanderer’s Troupe isn’t different from the other Artifact sets in the game. It offers the following main stats with different types of artifacts:
- Wanderer’s Troupe Flower – Always HP
- Wanderer’s Troupe Plume – Always ATK
- Wanderer’s Troupe Sands (hourglass) – HP%, ATK%, DEF%, Energy Recharge%, Elemental Mastery
- Wanderer’s Troupe Goblet (trophy) – HP%, ATK%, DEF%, Elemental Mastery, Physical DMG Bonus%, Elemental DMG Bonus%
- Wanderer’s Troupe Circlet (crown) – HP%, ATK%, DEF%, Elemental Mastery, Healing Bonus%, Crit Rate, Crit DMG
For all these artifacts, the sub-stats will be randomized between ATK, HP, Crit DMG, Crit Rate, DEF, Elemental Mastery, and Energy Recharge.
How to get Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact set in Genshin Impact
You can get Wanderer’s Troupe Artifacts by defeating the following world bosses and weekly bosses:
- Stormterror Dvalin
- Lupus Boreas
- La Signora
- Raiden Shogun weekly boss
- Geo Hypostasis
- Anemo Hypostasis
- Electro Hypostasis
- Cryo Hypostasis
- Pyro Hypostasis
- Cryo Regisvine
- Pyro Regisvine
- Thunder Manifestation (Electro Oceanid)
- Primo Geovishap
- Maguu Kenki
- Perpetual Mechanical Array
- Golden Wolflord
- Bathysmal Vishap Herd
- Ruin Serpent
Basically, every world boss and weekly boss in Genshin Impact will drop Wanderer’s Troupe Artifacts when defeated.
You can also use the Artifact Strongbox feature to get Wanderer’s Troupe artifacts. For every three five-star artifacts you donate, the Artifact Strongbox: Wanderer’s Troupe hands out one Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact. With this, you can convert 39 artifacts into 13 Wanderer’s Troupe Artifacts at once.
Lastly, Domain Reliquaries that are rewarded after cleaning a Spiral Abyss floor can also contain Wanderer’s Troupe artifacts. The level of the artifact depends on the tier of the Reliquary.
Best characters to use with Wanderer’s Troupe Artifacts in Genshin Impact
The following characters can make the most of Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact sets in Genshin Impact
- Ganyu – Wanderer’s Troupe is tailor-made for Ganyu if she is placed in a Melt team. Both Elemental Mastery and Charged Attack damage bonus are desirable. However, the Elemental Mastery will go waste if you’re using Ganyu with Wanderer’s Troupe in a Freeze team.
- Amber – Elemental Mastery is great for Pyro units as they’re mostly used in teams based on Melt and Vaporize. Moreover, Amber is a bow unit and will utilize the Charged Attack damage bonus.
- Yanfei – Yet again, a Pyro character and a Catalyst user who can benefit from the Charged Attack bonus and Elemental Mastery.
- Klee – Klee is a Pyro Catalyst user who deals explosive damage. She can significantly increase her damage output with the Elemental Mastery and Charged Attack damage bonus.
- Mona – If you’re using Mona as the main damage dealer, she can use the four-piece Wanderer’s Troupe set. Even as a support, she can work well with the two-piece set that grants 80 Elemental Mastery.
We haven’t included Childe and Sucrose because there are better tailor-made Artifact sets for them.
Having said that, the list above is as subjective as it gets. Character-building in Genshin Impact allows players to experiment indefinitely and come up with combinations that they like the most.
- Read More: Best Claymores in Genshin Impact
Although the four-piece Wanderer’s Troupe set is quite specific, the two-piece set that gives Elemental Mastery is great for literally any character who deals damage through Elemental reactions.
This was everything to know about the Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact set in Genshin Impact. For similar content on the action RPG, check out our guides on how to level up fast, where to find Treasure Hoarders, and how to get more wishes and Primogems.
Image Credits: miHoYo