How many heists in Payday 3? All missions in the game
Payday 3 lets players pull off heists in several different ways, fueled by the creativity and teamwork displayed by you and your friends. However, many players are wondering how many heists the game has, so here’s every heist in Payday 3.
While games like Baldur’s Gate 3 and Starfield have a large chunk of gamers engaged in their respective worlds, Payday 3 is slowly turning heads as the newest entry in the classic FPS franchise. The long-awaited co-op shooter follows up on 2013’s Payday 2 and is even on Xbox Game Pass as a day-one release, among other platforms.
After a decade of waiting for a sequel, several fans pre-ordered the game in excitement and anticipation, but many are still wondering about the exact number of heists in the game.
Here’s a list of every heist in Payday 3.
How many heists does Payday 3 have?
Payday 3 features a total of eight heists, all of which are set in New York City. This is less than the 12 that appeared in Payday 2 at launch, but the game’s Season Pass confirms that four more are due to be released over the course of the game’s first year.
Beyond that, fans can expect Starbreeze Studios to release even more unique and complex missions for friends to tackle together. Plus, each heist supports a ton of different possibilities and scenarios, so there’s plenty of replayability in each one.
All heists in Payday 3
Payday 3 has eight heists and features scenarios from a traditional bank robbery in broad daylight to a fancy art gallery full of valuable paintings.
Check out every Payday 3 heist below:
- No Rest for the Wicked – Rob the Secure Capital Bank.
- Under the Surphaze – Rob the Surphaze art gallery, targeting some valuable paintings.
- 99 Boxes – Rob a bunch of electronic equipment sitting in a New York cargo dock.
- Road Rage – Rob an armored transport.
- Dirty Ice – Rob the Ashton Fine Jewelry; a classic diamond heist.
- Rock the Cradle – Rob the Neon Cradle nightclub, targeting a secure hard drive containing a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Gold & Sharke – Another bank Robbery, this time targeting the Gold & Sharke bank.
- Touch the Sky – Rob a penthouse, targeting an encryption key.
That’s everything you need to know about the number of heists in Payday 3.
For similar content, check out:
Is Payday 3 on Nintendo Switch? | Does Payday 3 have crossplay? | Payday 3 PC requirements | How to earn money fast in Payday 3 | Payday 3 dev responds to PlayStation players missing Gold edition rewards | How many heists in Payday 3?