All Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunstone Fragments locations
Disney Dreamlight Valley is full of different activities but can also send you on a wild goose chase for certain specific items. If you’re hunting Sunstone Fragments, it means you have triggered Mother Gothel’s quest. Here’s how you can quickly find them all.
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will meet and befriend various characters, and among them is Mother Gothel. She will tell you about the Sunstone and how that’s broken into three Fragments. You need to help her locate all three Sunstone Fragments in the valley.
Once you reach friendship level 7 with Mother Gothel, The Sunstone Fragments quest will become available. Make sure to keep the Sunlit Plateau unlocked before you begin this quest. Here is how you can find all three Sunstone Fragments to complete the quest easily.
How to find the Sunlit Plateau Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To locate the first Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will need to visit the Sunlit Plateau. Before you can lay your hands on the fragment, you need to know a few things.
- Firstly, make sure you have Sunlit Plateau unlocked.
- If you haven’t already, it will cost 7,000 Dreamlight to remove the Giant Night Thorns.
- You need to be there between the hours of 12 AM and 10 AM.
- You need to search the southeastern side of the biome around the river. That’s where you will find the first Sunstone Fragment.
- The Dawn Fragment will be orangish in color and will only spawn during the abovementioned time.
How to find the Glade of Trust Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have the first Sunstone Fragment in the bag, head to the Glade of Trust but bear in mind the following things to get the second Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Make sure to keep the Glade of Trust unlocked as well.
- If this biome is not unlocked, you will require 5,000 Dreamlight to clear the Giant Night Thorns.
- You need to enter the biome specifically during the hours of 11 AM and 5 PM.
- You need to travel to the Northernmost part of the biome and spot the large tree where the second Sunstone Fragment will appear.
- The Noon Fragment is yellowish in color and will appear during this particular time.
How to find the Forest of Valor Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
For the third and final Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunstone Fragment for Mother Gothel’s quest, you need to follow a similar formula to the previous ones.
- Make sure to unlock the Forest of Valor.
- If this biome is locked, you need to gain access by spending 3,000 Dreamlight.
- For the third Sunstone Fragment, you will need to head there between the hours of 3 PM and 11 PM.
- Head to the Southeastern part of the area, and the third Fragment will appear near Anna and Kristoff’s house.
- The Dusk Fragment is purple in color and will appear during this particular time.
After you have gathered all three Sunstone Fragments, head to Mother Gothel, and give them to her to conclude the quest.
Make sure to check more useful content and guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley:
How to unlock Simba in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Simba’s Hakuna Matata quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Simba’s Great Gathering quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Simba’s Seed of Memories quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to unlock Nala in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Disney Dreamlight Valley Eggstravaganza event | How to make Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Disney Dreamlight Valley 2023 roadmap | How to glide in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to catch the Here and There Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Image Credit: Gameloft