How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Quests
The next batch of Fortnite’s Weekly Quests is officially on the way, with Season 7 Week 6 offering players a ton of bonus XP. Here’s every challenge and some top tips on how to complete them.
We’re now past the halfway point of Fortnite Season 7, and the steady stream of content hasn’t slowed down any. Basketball star LeBron James will arrive soon, and the Inflate-a-Bull item will join the loot pool ahead of Week 6.
Here’s every Week 6 challenge and some guides on how to complete them.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Legendary Quests
All of the Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 Week 6 Legendary Quests went on July 14 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET / 3 PM BST.
Here’s the full list of Week 6 Legendary Quests:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Place prepper supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (1) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (25) – 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-a-Bull (1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (25) – 30,000 XP
Luckily, these Legendary Quests are relatively self-explanatory, but some are a bit trickier. You can place prepper supplies in five possible locations on Hayseed’s Farm, and you can check those out in our guide.
While you’re at Hayseed’s Farm, you can also complete the Quest to place three cow decoys. If that place is too crowded, then you can try making your way towards Corny Complex for the same challenge.
The Inflate-a-Bull is a wearable suit for Fortnite Season 7, which allows players to roll down hills, bounce off cliffs, and become impervious to fire. Simply use it for any one of these purposes to complete that challenge.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Epic Quests
Fortnite Season 7’s Epic Quests arrive the day after the Legendary, July 15, at the same time.
- Collect Gold Bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (3) – 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (5) – 30,000 XP
Again, Week 6’s Epic Quests are self-explanatory and can be completed as you naturally roam the island while chasing Victory Royales.
- Read more: All Fortnite IO Guard spawn locations
Collecting and spending 500 Gold Bars will most likely happen naturally, but you can speed up the process by checking out our full guide on how to earn and spend Gold Bars in Season 7. Once you find some Alien Nanites, simply deploy them anywhere other than Holly Hatchery.
Alien trees can be found in the alien zones, such as Holly Hatchery and the crater to the east of Bony Burbs. Simply destroy five trees with your pickaxe to complete the challenge.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite Wiki