Fortnite Season 7’s Week 6 Legendary Quests are almost here, offering players a ton of XP towards finishing the Battle Pass. One of these Fortnite challenges asks players to place Cow Decoys in farms, so here’s how to do it.
The next batch of Fortnite Season 7’s Legendary Quests is almost here, with Week 6’s releasing on July 14 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET / 3 PM BST. One of the challenges is to place three Cow Decoys in farms, which will award you 45,000 XP towards finishing the Battle Pass.
Here’s where to place the three Fortnite Cow Decoys in farms for Week 6’s Legendary Quests and how to place them.
Where to place Fortnite Cow Decoys for Week 6 Quest
Although the challenges haven’t gone live yet, leakers and community members have discovered where to place the Fortnite Cow Decoys.
Like placing Welcome Gifts and missing person signs in previous weeks, the Cow Decoy location will already be marked for you. You just need to approach the blue hologram and press interact, and the Cow Decoy will be placed.
Corny Complex Cow Decoy locations
- Behind the shed in the western field
- Near the truck at the north-side of the western field
- On the south west side of the north-western barn
- South east of the main farmhouse
- Near the two silos at the northeast of the farm
- Between the tractor and the south-eastern barn
- Near the southern shed
Simply approach three of these Fortnite Cow Decoys and press interact to complete the challenge.
Hayseed’s Farm Cow Decoy locations
- Off the track to the east of the small bridge
- South of the main farmhouse
- east side of the river, directly west of the main farmhouse
- North of the main farmhouse, by the trees
- East side of the north-east cornfield
- North-west of the small building by the bridge, by a small bush
- At the corner of the road, north-east of the gas station
Again, simply interact with three of the blue cow holograms, and the challenge will be complete. You’ll be awarded 45,000 XP for completing the challenge, which should be a big boost in unlocking the Rick Sanchez skin.
Also, check out where to find all of Week 6’s Alien Artifacts in Season 7.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG / j8hnb on YouTube
Warzone 2 DMZ mode explained
Warzone 2 welcomes DMZ mode to the fray, and we've put together a complete explainer on what it is, what...
Best LA-B 330 loadout for Warzone 2 Season 1
Here's every attachment, Perk, and piece of Equipment that you can use to create the best LA-B 330 loadout in...
Best Pokemon to use for Tera Raid Battles in Scarlet & Violet: Sylveon & Iron Hands moveset
Using the best Pokemon for Tera Raid Battles will make completing the challenge a much easier task in Scarlet and...