How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Quests
Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 is here, and there are brand new Epic and Legendary Quests that you can complete for some bonus XP. Here’s how to get them all done quickly.
Here’s how you can complete all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Quests.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Quests
The new set of Fortnite weekly challenges are currently live, and they will be reset every Thursday at 7 AM PT | 10 AM ET | 3 PM BST. Thanks to leaker iFireMonkey, we got an early look at them before their release.
Here’s the full list of Fortnite Chapter 2’s Season 7 Week 3 Epic Quests:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP
The first couple of these challenges have you interact with NPCs. You can find Sunny, Joey, and Beach Brutus in different areas on Fortnite Island. You need to visit one of them, so check out their locations in our Season 7 NPCs guide.
Many of the other Epic Quests focus on visiting locations across Fortnite Island. You can check out our guide on where to place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake, as well as our article for finding cat food.
We’ve also covered separate guides for placing Boomboxes in Believer Beach and putting alien light communication devices on mountain tops.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Legendary quests
This week also has some new Legendary Quests to complete.
You can take a look at all of them below:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at a fishing spot (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
It’s enough to find lit campfires across the map, and you can catch 5 fish in areas like Lazy Lake. Boats can also be found in areas with large bodies of water, so you shouldn’t face too much trouble with these challenges.
Finally, you can find nuts and bolts that will either be dropped by UFOs or in red toolboxes, garages, or gas stations across the map.
That covers all the Fortnite challenges for Week 3 of Chapter 2, Season 7. Until they go online, you can also check out our guide on completing the Cosmic Summer Celebration quests.
Image credits: Epic Games