How to complete Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests: All rewards
Fortnite’s latest collaboration is here, with three new characters from the hit anime My Hero Academia arriving in Chapter 4 Season 4. There are also many Quests to complete for free rewards, so here’s every challenge and what you’ll receive.
Fortnite keeps adding interesting collaborations, and Chapter 4 Season 4 is no exception, with Star Wars’ Ahsoka Tano and TikToker Khaby Lame available to unlock through the Battle Pass. Epic Games didn’t stop there though, and Chapter 4 Season 4 is celebrating the return of a crossover with the anime series My Hero Academia starting September 12.
Alongside purchasing skins for Shoto Todoroki, Mina Ashido, and Eijiro Kirishima, Fortnite players can get even more cosmetics and XP by completing the My Hero Academia Quests. Here are all of the Quests and rewards.
Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests & rewards
There are a total of 14 My Hero Academia Quests that can be completed in Fortnite: seven Deku Quests and seven Todoroki Quests. Additionally, a Bonus Goal is available for players who complete any six My Hero Academia Quests.
The new Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests will only be live until September 26, 2023, so make sure you complete them all for the free rewards.
Here’s every My Hero Academia Fortnite Quest and reward:
- Assist in searching All Might’s Supply Drops (3) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Deku’s Smash from an eliminated opponent (1) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents using Deku’s Smash (500) – 20,000 XP
- Travel distance in the air (10,000) – 20,000 XP
- Activate Augments (10) – 20,000 XP
- Acquire Accolades (25) – 20,000 XP
- Deal explosive damage to opponents or structures (1,000) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Todoroki’s Ice Wall in different matches (3) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to structures with fire (5,000) – 20,000 XP
- Deploy Todoroki’s Ice Wall (5) – 20,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (500) – 20,000 XP
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (10) – 20,000 XP
- Travel distance with a follower (1,000) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Legendary items or better (5) – 20,000 XP
My Hero Academia Bonus Goals
- Complete 6 My Hero Academia Quests – Level Up
As you can see, this second My Hero Academia crossover doesn’t reward players with free cosmetics. However, completing all Quests can help you level up fast. Do note that you’ll only see three quests available at a time. If you don’t see one of these quests in your game, don’t try to complete it since progress won’t count until you unlock it.
That’s everything you need to know about My Hero Academia Quests in Fortnite. For more on the battle royale, check out some of our other guides:
How to land at Hot Spots in Fortnite | All Fortnite Weekly Quests | Fortnite Exotic weapon locations | When does Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 5 start? | All Fortnite Reality Augments | What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | What are account levels in Fortnite? | All Fortnite NPC locations | Best weapons in Fortnite ranked