Fortnite 26.10 update patch notes: My Hero Academia collab, Ice Wall Mythic, Super Styles, more
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 is in full swing and the first major update of the season, v26.10, has arrived. Here are the full patch notes for Fortnite’s 26.10 update including all of the new content such as another My Hero Academia crossover with its new Ice Wall Mythic, Super Level Styles, and more.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 brought another major haul to Epic Games’ ever-popular battle royale, with fan-favorite Star Wars character Ahsoka Tano arriving alongside new weapons such as the Rocket Ram.
Epic Games are constantly keeping Fortnite updated with new events, weapons, collabs, and more. The next update, 26.10, has arrived, bringing a brand-new My Hero Academia collab, Season 4 Super Level Styles, and more.
Here are the full patch notes for Fortnite’s 26.10 update.
- Fortnite My Hero Academia crossover in 26.10
- Fortnite 26.10 brings Super Level Styles
- Pizza Party & new Reality Augments in Fortnite 26.10
- Fortnite 26.10 patch notes
Fortnite My Hero Academia crossover in 26.10
Fortnite has brought another crossover with the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia, bringing more characters to the Item Shop and the brand-new Ice Wall Mythic.
The last My Hero Academia crossover hit Fortnite back in December 2022 but now Mina Ashido, Shoto Todoroki, and Ejiro Kirishima have arrived. There is also a new Mythic inspired by the Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall from the anime.
Plus, Deku’s Smash returns to the game alongside brand-new My Hero Academia Quests to help you level up and earn the new Super Level Styles.
Fortnite 26.10 brings Super Level Styles
After reaching Season Level 125, Fortnite players can earn the Heisted Jade, Lost Amethyst, and Yellow Diamond Super Styles for Antonia, Mae, Fish Thicc, Kado Thorne, and Piper Pace.
Pizza Party & new Reality Augments in Fortnite 26.10
Fortnite’s 26.10 update also brings back the Pizza Party Item which heals players’ health and shield, although it will now heal less health but more shield.
There are also two new Reality Augments in the update:
- Game Time Reality Augment: Instantly receive a Pizza Party plus a thirst-quenching pack of Chug Splash
- Reckless SMG Reload: SMGs will reload faster whenever you reload on an empty clip.
Fortnite 26.10 patch notes
- The Ice Wall, Deku Smash, and All Might Supply Drop are not included in tournaments.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- The Beautiful ‘Bow Emoticon is now back in owners’ Lockers.
- Spending Bars by rerolling Reality Augments will now progress the Quests for the Caper and Alias Outfits.
- Swapping weapons while interacting with a Vault Display Case will no longer cause the display case to become impossible to interact with.
- Survivor Medal progress goals will no longer get stuck at 9/10.
- On PC, players will no longer stop auto-running when alt-tabbing out of Fortnite.
- Gyro controls are no longer reversed on Android.
For more on Fortnite in the meantime, be sure to check out how to level up fast to complete the Battle Pass before Season 5.