All Fortnite NPC locations: Where to find every character in Chapter 4 Season 4
Fortnite NPC characters can provide useful items, exotic weapons, or even join you in battle to give you an edge. We’ll cover all the Fortnite NPC locations in Chapter 4, Season 4 so you can find allies in different matches.
In Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4, three new locations changed the map greatly with heist-themed POIs and landmarks to discover. As you play, you’ll encounter a wide array of NPCs, each offering unique services to assist you along the way. Some are also key to completing certain quests.
These dynamic characters can reveal the upcoming Storm Circles in exchange for Gold Bars or transform you into a Prop for a reasonable fee. Epic Games frequently reshuffle existing character locations throughout the island while introducing fresh faces into the mix, including those that come from collaborations with important franchises.
If you’re looking to find all the NPCs spread across the map, here’s the location of all the characters in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4.
All Fortnite NPC character locations in Chapter 4, Season 4
There are currently 29 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4. Most of these NPCs are scattered around the map, but a few of their spawn locations are in proximity to each other, so you can easily visit multiple NPCs in a single match.
Here are the exact locations of each Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4 NPC:
- Nolan Chance: At Frenzy Fields (Sells Key, Twin Mag Assasult Rifle, Furniture Disguise, and hireable)
- Piper Pace: At Slappy Shores (Sells Scoped Burst SMG)
- Fish Thicc: At Shore Shack, south of Shattered Slabs (Sells Infiltrator Pump Shotgun)
- Antonia: At Frenzy Fields (Sells Suppressed Sniper Rifle and Business Turret)
- Khaby Lame: At Secluded Spire, southwest of Slappy Shores (Sells Suppressed Sniper Rifle and Shockwave Grenade)
- Meowscles: At Shady Stilts (Sells Sharp Tooth Shotgun and Shield Fish)
- Love Ranger: At Rumble Ruins (Sells Heisted Accelerant Shotgun and Crash Pad Jr.)
- Renegade Shadow: At Shattered Slabs (Sells Key and Infiltrator Pump Shotgun)
- Agent Peely: At Whispering Waters, west of Steaming Springs (Sells Shadow Tracker Pistol and Banana)
- Arctic Assasin: At The Hall of Whispers, southwest of Brutal Bastion (Sells Thermal DMR and Shield Potion)
- Diamond Diva: At Mega City (Sells Maven Auto Shotgun and Remote Explosives)
- Countess Daraku: At Eastern Watch, east of Eclipsed State (Sells Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle and Shield Potion)
- Bull Shark: At Creeky Compound (Sells Thermal DMR and hireable)
- Royale Bomber: At Brutal Bastion (Sells Combat SMG and hireable)
- Beastmode: At Breakwater Bay (Sells Sharp Tooth Shotgun and hireable)
- Sun Strider: South of Eclipsed State (Sells Med-Mist and hireable)
- Fishstick: At Sunswoon Lagoon, west of Creeky Compound (Sells Twin Mag Assault Rifle and Slap Splash)
- Joni the Scarlet: At Kenjutsu Crossing (Sells Scoped Burst SMG and Shield Breaker EMP)
- The Autumn Queen: At Forest Forge, west of Rumble Ruins and north of Shattered Slabs (Sells Apple and Big Bush Bomb)
- Shimmerdusk: At Windcatch Lake, east of Mega City (Sells Suppresed Sniper Rifle and Shield Potion)
- Phaedra: At The Apparatus, east of Rumble Ruins (Sells Infiltrator Pump Shotgun and Key)
- Mae: At Mesa’s Reach, northeast of Mega City (Sells Sticky Grenade Launcher, Shield Breaker EMP, Rift to Go, and hireable)
- Victoria Saint: At Woodsy Ward, east of Breakwater Bay and west of Shady Stilts (Sells Suppresed Pistol and Pumpkin Launcher)
- Agent Jones: At Frenzy Fields (Sells Suppresed Pistol and Tactical DMR)
- Mincemeat: At Southern Ruin, southeast of Rumble Ruins (Sells Meat and Firefly Jar)
- Heartbreak Ranger: At Rumble Ruins alongside Love Ranger (Sells Prop Disguise and Heisted Accelerant Shotgun)
- Phantom Meowscles: At Shady Stilts (Sells Prop Disguise, Shield Fish, and Sharp Tooth Shotgun)
- Bogstick: At Sunswoon Lagoon, west of Creeky Compound (Sells Prop Disguise, Slap Splash, and Twin Mag Assault Rifle)
- Peely Bone: At Whispering Waters, west of Steamy Springs (Sells Prop Disguise, Banana, and Shadow Tracker)
You can see each of these locations on the map below, courtesy of Fortnite.GG.
The NPCs introduced in Chapter 4 Season 4 can get additional services once you complete their Snapshot Quests. Currently, you can complete Nolan Chance, Piper Pace, Fish Thicc, and Mae’s quest to unlock enticing offers until the end of the season.
Do note that the newly introduced locations, as well as the Forecast Towers and other POIs, have special bosses and NPCs that will shoot you on sight in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4. While they’re not part of the NPC list, these characters can spawn near vaults in Relentless Retreat, Mega City, Sanguine Suits, Royal Ruins, Eclipsed State, and Slappy Shores.
That’s all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4, and you should now have no trouble finding them. We’ll update you if these characters move around and begin spawning in any additional locations.
For more Fortnite content, you can also check out:
How to complete Fortnite Weekly Quests | Best Fortnite keybinds and settings for mouse & keyboard | Best Fortnite controller settings | How to land at Hot Spots in Fortnite | Fortnite Exotic weapon locations | All Fortnite Reality Augments | What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | What are account levels in Fortnite?