Call of Duty: WWII Beta Content announced
❘ Published: 2017-08-14T16:12:02
❘ Updated: 2020-12-09T17:20:33
Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced that details on what will be included in the Call of Duty: WWII Beta. The Private Beta begins August 25 on PlayStation 4.
The following content will be available in the beta:
- Maps – 3 maps are confirmed:
- Pointe Du Hoc
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- Divisions – All 5 Divisions are available in the Beta Enlist:
- Mountain Division
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
SHG has also announced that Headquarters, Supply Drops, and esports features will NOT be available in the beta:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- esports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional War Mode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
SOURCE: Sledgehammer Games