How to complete Festive Fervor event challenges in Warzone & Vanguard: All rewards
Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone’s Festive Fervor Holiday event has landed, so here are all of the challenges and rewards, as well as the reward for conquering all six in either game.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season 1 is here, and Call of Duty devs wasted no time in giving players another content drop. The Festive Fervor holiday event is here, bringing the Krampus monster to both games, as well as the Shipmas overhaul to Shipment.
There are also six challenges to complete in both Vanguard and Warzone, with each game having its own set of festive rewards. Plus, those who complete each challenge in each game will be able to unlock a new LMG blueprint.
Here are all of the Festive Fervor event challenges and their rewards.
- Warzone Festive Fervor event challenges & rewards
- Vanguard Festive Fervor event challenges & rewards
- Warzone and Vanguard Festive Fervor event reward
Warzone Festive Fervor event challenges & rewards
Before we get stuck into the challenges, be aware that Raven Software have disabled Warzone’s Festive Fervor challenges after they weren’t tracking.
These will likely return soon, so when they do, here are all the Warzone Festive Fervor event challenges and their rewards:
- Play Warzone for 7 hours – Double XP Token
- Travel 25 miles in Warzone – Derailed Spray
- Do 365 damage to Krampus in Warzone – Skullflake Emblem
- Destroy 12 Elves in Warzone – Toy Gun Calling Card
- Open 24 Holiday Crates in Warzone – Naughty List Emblem
- Visit 8 Deck The Halls Tree Locations in Warzone – Gnome Wars Calling Card
Luckily, these challenges can all be completed naturally while playing Warzone Pacific. You can check out our guide on where to find Krampus but there’s a high chance you’ll complete all of these tasks before you hit the seven hours, and if not, you can just go back and finish them.
Vanguard Festive Fervor event challenges & rewards
While Warzone’s challenges have been disabled, Vanguard’s are working as intended and can be completed.
Here’s every Vanguard Festive Fervor challenge and its reward:
- Eliminate Krampus 3 times – Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Kill 10 Elf Team 6 members hiding in MP maps – Cookie Crumbler Calling Card
- Open 5 Care Packages – Gift Receipt Sticker
- Get 5 kills with Killstreaks – Double XP Token
- Complete 10 matches of Armageddon – Santa’s Delivery Calling Card
- Complete 15 matches on Shipment – Tenembaum Charm
Similar to Warzone, these challenges can be completed naturally as you play Vanguard’s multiplayer. You can also take advantage of the dedicated Shipmas 24/7 and Armageddon playlists to play these matches quicker.
Warzone and Vanguard Festive Fervor event reward
Players who complete all six Festive Fervor challenges in either Warzone or Vanguard will unlock the Ol’ Timey Blueprint for the Type 11.
This Blueprint is Holiday-themed, colored in festive green, gold, and red design. It’s likely exclusive to the Festive Fervor event, so you’ll need to finish them before the event expires on January 4.
And those are all of the challenges and rewards in Warzone Pacific and Vanguard’s Festive Fervor event!
You can also check out how Warzone’s RICOCHET anti-cheat has hackers begging for a second chance.
Image Credit: Activision