With the arrival of the Festive Fervor event, Warzone devs have addressed several issues with the December 16 update. This update has adjusted audio, removed Bombing Runs, and fixed some other major issues. Here are the full December 16 update patch notes.
Warzone’s Festive Fervor event is here, where players can earn some Holiday-themed rewards while hunting down Krampus and completing other objectives. Raven Software marked the occasion with the December 16 update patch notes.
Raven have made plenty of changes and bug fixes to the battle royale, so here’s everything you need to know about the December 16 update patch notes.
Warzone players have been complaining about Caldera’s ambient sound, where the aerial battle overhead can conceal, or be mistaken for, enemy footsteps. Raven said that “ambient sound effects have been adjusted,” so we’ll need to wait and see how much of an impact that has made.
Also, there was a bizarre glitch where Vanguard’s Kar98k would become semi-automatic with the Shrouded Perk, and Raven Software have confirmed they have fixed the issue. Plus, the Bombing Runs that would land in random locations and stun players have now been removed.
Warzone Pacific December 16 update patch notes
- Ambient sound effects have been adjusted.
- The Bombing Runs over the Caldera have come to a halt. No more reported sightings.
- Reduced the initial and scaling rewards for the [TOP SECRET] Contract.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with the Kar98k (VG) where the Shrouded Gun Perk would allow it to fire as if it were semi-automatic.
- Fixed an issue causing a reduction in frame rate when respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped.
- Fixed an audio issue during infil in Vanguard Royale modes.
- Fixed additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images to appear in the Bundle Locker.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on the Social menu.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on various Calling Cards.
- Fixed an issue causing Store Bundle to appear with the incorrect Rarity label.
For more Warzone, you can also check out how the new RICOCHET anti-cheat has hackers begging for a second chance.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credit: Activision
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.