How to play CoD Mobile Season 3 early
A new public test build is allowing CoD Mobile players to try out Season 3 early and here’s how to get your hands on the new content.
It seems Activision understands that there’s no feedback as valuable as that of an active player base. The devs will be giving CoD Mobile players a chance to test out new features that could make their way to the game in Season 3 and beyond.
To test new features of the game, you’ll need to download CoD Mobile’s public test build. Once downloaded you’ll gain access to mostly Season 3 and some Season 4 content early.
How to download Call of Duty Mobile’s public test build
You’ll have to follow different instructions to download the public test build depending on your device.
Android users can follow the steps below:
- Download the APK through the CoD Mobile community update posted to Reddit.
- Once the dowload is complete, click on it to start the installation process.
- The Android installer will provide the required steps to install the game.
IOS players must install the TestFlight application to access the test build:
- Install the TestFlight app.
- Once TestFlight is installed, access the CoD Mobile community upudate post and download the link for iOS devices.
- Install the beta to play the test build.
You won’t have to worry about your in-game CoD Mobile stats as the gameplay from the test build is considered entirely different from the main game.
Among the features you can expect to test is a new Quick Battle option that will send players into a game faster than ever. In addition to testing tweaked versions of existing content, players will also get to test new content like the Gammon Bomb Lethal equipment, Satellite map, and Ground War mode.
Although the end date for the test period has not been revealed yet, you’re going to want to act quickly as Activision are only accepting 30,000 players this time.
For more CoD Mobile, check out CoD Mobile’s fastest killing guns with the Lowest TTK in Season 2.
Image Credit: Activision