CoD Mobile Season 3 has brought new maps and weapons, as well as other fun content. Here are the full patch notes along with everything in the Radical Raid Battle Pass.
Now, players are being treated to even more changes in CoD Mobile Season 3, as the new update has brought brand-new maps, weapons, and other fun content that we’ll share with you below.
Here’s everything you need to know about CoD Mobile Season 3.
- CoD Mobile Season 3 release date
- CoD Mobile Season 3 Snoop Dogg Operator
- CoD Mobile Season 3 new maps
- CoD Mobile Season 3 new weapons
- CoD Mobile Season 3 Operator skill
- CoD Mobile Season 3 Battle Pass Rewards
- CoD Mobile Season 3 early patch notes
CoD Mobile Season 3 2022 release date
CoD Mobile Season 3 went live on Wednesday, March 30, at 5 PM PT. The new season launch took place right after the Season 2 Battle Pass came to an end, so players were immediately able to download and install the Radical Raid update.
- Read more: Best Kilo 141 loadout for CoD Mobile
The new seasonal content features a plethora of brand-new content for players to enjoy, so let’s take a look at all the new additions that have arrived in CoD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid.
CoD Mobile Season 3 Snoop Dogg Operator
Following the news of Snoop Dogg signing to the renowned FaZe Clan, the famous musician was confirmed to join CoD Mobile as a brand-new Season 3 Operator skin that will become available from April 1. He will also have is own SMG Blueprint and finishing animation.
The Store will also be updated with a second new Operator up for grabs and her name is Scylla. This new Operator is a “Light Runner, a Brazilian soldier straight out of an ’80s arcade who’s been around weapons her whole life.”
CoD Mobile Season 3 Miami Strike map
CoD Mobile players can try out the new Miami Strike map in Season 3. The map was first seen in Black Ops Cold War as a small version of the Miami map and the developers stated that its “the perfect map to match Season 3’s retro theme.”
- Read More: Best weapons in CoD Mobile
The close-quarters layout of this map encourages fast-paced battles, so you should expect enemies to pop in from the corner at any second. The new Miami Strike map gives players intense non-stop action in CoD Mobile Season 3.
CoD Mobile Season 3 new weapon: Mac-10
CoD Mobile Season 3 has added one of Black Ops Cold War’s fast-firing SMGs — the MAC-10. You can unlock this brand-new SMG in CoD Mobile by reaching Tier 21 of the Radical Raid Battle Pass.
- Read more: Activision officially confirm Warzone Mobile
This weapon has made appearances in multiple Call of Duty titles over the years, and the CoD Mobile devs stated that this fast-firing, highly maneuverable SMG is “perfect for pushing objectives and winning skirmishes in close-quarters combat.”
CoD Mobile Season 3 Reactor Core Operator Skill
The Battle Pass provides more than just the new MAC-10 SMG as players can also earn a new Operator Skill. The Reactor Core Operator Skill is a brand-new addition that becomes unlocked at Tier 14.
- Read more: How to play CoD Mobile Season 3 early
The player that uses this skill will gain a defensive buff that lets them tank incoming damage. It will also let out radiation that will reduce the maximum health of any enemies that get caught in its raidus, preventing them from regenerating for a short while.
CoD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid Battle Pass rewards
The CoD Mobile Radical Raid update has brought a brand-new Battle Pass for players to progress through. Most of the new Battle Pass rewards fit the new season’s 80s styled theme.
Here are all the CoD Mobile Radical Raid Battle Pass rewards:
- 4 Epic Characters
- American Bulldog Chrome Dome
- Gunzo Clownping
- Park – Glam
- 5 Epic Weapons
- HBRA3 – Jaguar 3000
- Kilo 141 – Hair Metal
- Mac-10 – Banana Blaster
- DL Q33 – Space Captain
- R9-0 – Far Frontier
- New Functional Weapon: Mac – 10
- New Operator Skill: Reactor Core
- Epic Backpack: 6 String Axe
- Epic Emote: Rock N’ Roll Lifestyle
- Epic Charm: Banana
- Legendary Calling Card: Retro Mech
- Epic Frame: Glam Frame
- Epic Avatar: 141 Clown. St
CoD Mobile Season 3 patch notes
CoD Mobile Season 3 has brought a variety of balance changes, and these have affected the damage, range, and accuracy of certain weapons in the game.
Here are the CoD Mobile Season 3 patch notes:
- Added a damage multiplier for the chest and upper arms.
- Improved range.
- Large Calibre: Adjusted damage & adjusted range.
- Base damage improved: 26-24-20-19 > 30-28-24
- Range improved.
- Headshot multiplier increased.
- Headshot, upper arm, and hand damage multiplier increased.
- ADS Time reduced.
- Accuracy improved.
- First damage range increased.
- Chest and upper arm damage multiplier increased.
- Vertical recoil reduced.
- Leg damage multiplier increased.
- Damage to hands and abdomen reduced.
- Reduced the slowing down effect of the FRAG 12 rounds when paired with Disabled perk.
- 40-R mag penalties
- -1% movement speed > -2% movement speed.
- +5% reload time > + 12% reload time.
- 50-R mag penalties
- -2% movement speed > -5% movement speed.
- +5% reload time > +18% reload time.
- Range decreased.
- Hit registration delay increased.
- Range and damage increased.
- Duration decreased.
- Maximum movement range decreased.
- Health and speed decreased.
For more CoD Mobile content, check out our hub on the CoD Mobile World Championship 2022.
Image Credit: Activision
Warzone 2 Birdeye Perk removed for balancing ahead of Season 2
Warzone 2's Birdseye Perk has been removed from the game, as the devs state that it needs to be balance...
Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 January 30 update patch notes: Crash fixes, improvements, more
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 have received a brand-new update for January 30, here's all of the patch notes.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo is rumored to hit FIFA 23 and bring the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...