CoD Mobile Season 3: Warrior’s Path event hub
The Warrior’s Path event is a new attraction in CoD Mobile Season 3: Tokyo Escape, and we have all the crucial details about it including its tasks and rewards.
Season 3 of CoD Mobile has pretty much been a success so far with all-new gameplay variants being added. From crossovers with Warzone, to the addition of the PP19 Bizon SMG and Renetti, CoD Mobile Season 3 is already moving along nicely.
Now, we have the Warrior’s Path event for mobile players to sink their teeth into and become ultra-competitive. Our guide covers everything you need to know about the event and how to get the best rewards.
CoD Mobile: Warrior’s Path start time
If you’ve been out of the loop with CoD Mobile and aren’t sure when this new promotion begins, well we’ve got some great news for you.
Warrior’s Path is live right now. So there’s nothing stopping you from hopping straight onto CoD Mobile and getting your progress underway ASAP!
Warrior’s Path event details
The whole concept of the Warrior’s Path event simply boils down to picking a side and helping that side to achieve victory by the end of the event.
CoD Mobile players will be able to select from two warring factions trying to claim dominance: UAC and the White Knights.
Here are the key details regarding Warrior’s Path:
- Join either the UAC or White Knights
- There are 15 territories for the factions to compete for
- Only one territory is available to fight for every 24 hours
- Complete set tasks to earn points for your faction to claim a territory each day
- Earn many different rewards for doing so
CoD Mobile Warrior’s Path rewards
Your efforts will certainly be rewarded for taking part in this event with the chance to earn Blueprints, skins, emblems, and much more.
Each faction has its own custom rewards that will presumably be a one-time-only deal. Joining the UAC allows players to earn rewards from the Coalition series, whereas White Knights can claim goodies from the Knighted series.
If you’re deemed to be one of the biggest helpers towards your faction, then your time and efforts will be recognized.
“Regardless of faction, the largest contributors will earn leaderboard prizes like the Legendary Calling Card – Forces of Good and Evil and the Chicom – Demon Fury Blueprint, as well as weapons from the Side Scale series and the Forces frame.”
Tips and Tricks for Warrior’s Path event
With so much at stake and rewards on the line, it’s important to make sure you’re doing everything you can to help your faction win.
Here are some official tips from the Warrior’s path blog post:
“5. Eyes on the Prize. Check in regularly to see the status of the currently open territory or for the tasks related to a new one. Contribute often to earn both personal and faction points and you’ll be well on your way toward unlocking the next reward.
4. Boost Your Score. Equip the Porcelain Yakuza weapon set the moment you get your hands on it by unlocking via the Blade & Blossom Draw. You’ll earn more score for completing battles and if you haven’t already maxed out the weapon, it’s a great way to unlock more attachments.
3. The Final Push. Don’t get complacent just because your side is ahead in the fight for the current territory. Log in toward the end of the territory’s 24-hour period to earn as high a score as possible before the final tally.
2. Group Up. Friends that play together earn rewards together. Bring some friends into the fight and group up to complete tasks together, greatly increasing the faction points you’ll bring in match after match.
1. Stack ’Em. The tasks you’ll encounter will take you across Multiplayer and Battle Royale, testing your skills through a variety of challenges. When checking your task for the current territory, look for any other challenge steps within the Events menu that you can work on simultaneously. Good luck.”
We’ll also add that you should use the Porcelain Yakuza weapon set for a 50% boost to the potential points you rack up during matches.
The Warrior’s Path will add two weeks of extra excitement to what is already shaping to be one of CoD Mobile’s best seasons. It should definitely keep players ticking over until the launch of Season 4.
Image credits: Activision