CoD Mobile Season 7 early patch notes: Release date, new map, weapon, Safeguard mode, more
CoD Mobile Season 7 Heat Wave is coming soon, bringing a new weapon, mode, and map to spice up the game. Here’s all of the new content and the full patch notes for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 is just around the corner, bringing a ton of new content and features to the game. Whether you’re looking for new weapons, events, or rewards, Season 7 has something for everyone.
So here’s a breakdown of everything that’s new and improved in Season 7. From the release date to a new map, weapon, multiplayer mode, and more, we’ll cover all the essential things you need to know before you jump into the game.
With that in mind, let’s dive into the details of CoD Mobile Season 7.
- CoD Mobile Season 7 release date
- CoD Mobile Season 7 new weapon
- CoD Mobile Season 7 new Seaside map
- CoD Mobile Season 7 new Multiplayer Safeguard mode
- CoD Mobile Season 7 update early patch notes
CoD Mobile Season 7 release date
The Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 update titled ‘Heat Wave’ will be released on August 2 at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET and August 3 at 1 AM BST.
As usual, the update will go live worldwide at the same time, giving players immediate access to all the new content.
CoD Mobile Season 7 new weapon
Season 7 of CoD Mobile introduces Striker 45, a brand-new weapon that was first seen in Modern Warfare 2019.
This is an SMG that has high damage and accuracy, but low fire rate and mobility. It’s ideal for medium to long-range engagements, and it can be customized with various attachments and camos. You can unlock the Striker 45 for free by reaching Tier 21 of the Battle Pass.
CoD Mobile Season 7 new Seaside map
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 adds a new map to its roster called the Seaside map. It is a sunny and scenic location that was first seen in Black Ops 4 and features a three-lane design with a central courtyard, a market area, and a wine cellar.
You can use the rooftops, the tanks, and the fountain as cover or vantage points, and watch out for snipers and flankers. Seaside is a versatile map that supports various modes and playstyles, from close-quarters combat to long-range engagements.
CoD Mobile Season 7 new Multiplayer Safeguard mode
Season 7 brings a new multiplayer mode: Safeguard. This is a round-based mode that challenges you to escort a robot to its destination across the map. The robot is vulnerable to enemy fire, so you need to protect it and repair it if it gets damaged.
The mode has two sides: attackers and defenders. The attackers must escort the robot to the enemy base, while the defenders must stop them by shooting at the robot or using explosives. The robot will shut down and reboot if it takes too much damage, slowing down its progress.
Safeguard is playable on four maps: Crash, Crossfire, Firing Range, and Standoff. You can enjoy this mode in both ranked and casual matches.
CoD Mobile Season 7 update early patch notes
Here’s an early look at the CoD Mobile Season 7 patch notes, shared by the developers on Reddit:
Balance Adjustments –
Full weapon balancing information and the rest of the patch notes will be posted in next week’s Community Update but we wanted to give you all a highlight of some of the weapon balance changes coming to Season 7 – Heat Wave.
- Type 25 – reload speed increased
- BK57 – reload speed increased
- M4 (Underbarrel Launcher) – capacity increased
- DRH – reload speed increased
- KN-44 – flinch reduced
- M13 – reload speed increased
- GKS – reload speed increased, range increased
- QXR – range increased (Monolithic Silencer), ADS speed increased (OWC Marksman Barrel)
- Kilo Bolt-Action – ADS speed increased
- J358 – vertical recoil reduced
- Equalizer – ammo capacity increased
- Guardian – damage increased
- EMP – effective range increased
- Dauntless – burning damage resistance increased
- Unit Support – bonuses from player and teammates kills increased
- Tracker – duration increased
- Agile – sprint to fire delay reduced
- Scout – enemy outline can now be seen on map (BR only)
- Clown – recharge speed reduced
- SVD – damage and range reduced (MP only)
- Wheelson – control method adjusted
- Sticky Grenade – fuse time adjusted
For more CoD Mobile content, take a look at:
CoD Mobile not starting fix | Best Man-O-War loadout for CoD Mobile | Best R9-0 loadout for CoD Mobile | All CoD Mobile ranks | How to fix Loading Timeout error in CoD Mobile | How to hip-fire in CoD Mobile | How to play CoD Mobile with a controller | Best guns in CoD Mobile | Best settings for CoD Mobile