CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes: In Deep Water maps, new weapons, more
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5 is almost here, and the watery-themed season will be called “In Deep Water.” Activision has released the patch notes for the new season, so here’s everything you need to know about the CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes.
The Wild West is getting ready to ride off into the sunset as Season 4 winds down to its inevitable conclusion. Players have enjoyed technological additions such as the ever-useful Heartbeat Sensor and new guns like the Holger 26.
But after a month of Western showdowns, we can now look ahead to Season 5. It’s time to analyze everything that is coming to CoD Mobile: In Deep Water.
When does CoD Mobile Season 5 begin?
By looking at the Season 4 Battle Pass timer, we can decipher that the season is scheduled to finish up on June 28, 2021.
Although some players have managed to access the Battle Pass early, CoD Mobile Season 5 will begin on June 28, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes
New CoD Mobile weapons, perks, and abilities
The last few seasons have added several weapons, gadgets, and Operators from Modern Warfare (2019) and Warzone, such as the Mk2 Carbine.
There are still plenty of weapons left to add, and one incredibly popular Warzone weapon, the CR-56 AMAX, has arrived with CoD Mobile Season 5.
New base weapon: CR-56 AMAX
- The CR-56 AMAX is an assault rifle that any soldier can easily control.
- The ballistic trajectory of the CR-56 AMAX is easy to control and can make quick work of the enemy via headshots.
- The weapon has a large number of stock attachments. Soldiers can replace different types of stocks to choose close or long-range damage.
- CR-56 AMAX also has semi-auto magazine attachments, turning it into a marksman rifle to destroy the enemy.
New Operator Skill: K9 Unit
- Call in a military dog that tracks enemies by scent and attack them automatically.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Event Rewards
Further weapons and items can be earned by completing new challenges and missions in Season 5.
New base weapon: Shorty
- Pump action shotgun.
- High close-range damage and high mobility make it a stalwart defensive weapon.
New perk: Gungho
- Hip fire, throw grenades and reload while sprinting.
CoD Mobile Season 5 premium Battle Pass rewards
- New Epic Blueprints:
- BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit
- CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo
- DR-H – Respirator
- QXR – Breathtaking Capture
- PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus
- New Epic Soldiers:
- Otter – Backstroke
- Locke – Human Hunter
- Rosé – Presser
- New Legendary Calling Card:
- Eye of the Storm
CoD Mobile Season 5 maps & modes
- There’s a threat hidden in the docks on the banks of the calm London Thames.
- Soldiers, attach the enemy via buildings and sewers!
- Available for 1v1 Duel, Gunfight
- Suldal Harbor is a medium-sized map composed of a large number of containers and a few buildings
- There are various corners and bunkers between the buildings.
- The fighting around the apartment building will be quite fierce. Soldiers must be careful when passing through.
- Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Destroy, and more.
- Aniyah Incursion is about to open in a new mode: Ground Missions.
- The soldiers will start offensive and defensive battles around the palace. The periphery and the interior of the palace are full of threats. Soldiers must carefully plan the attack path.
- Available for Ground Missions.
New Mode – Ground Missions
- Experience the exciting gameplay of 10v10 battles on a huge map.
- Available Maps: Aniyah Incursion
New Mode – Cranked: Confirmed
- Kills and confirmed kills (picking up dog tags) will grant the Cranked Status. Failing to continue racking up kills or kill confirmations will result in a fiery explosion for the player.
- Available maps: Crash, Standoff, Firing Range, and more.
- New Event
- A new event will start soon. Through this event, you can acquire a new Battle Royale Class – Rewind.
Improvements and optimizations
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Decreased damage when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Slightly increased bullet spread when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Slightly increased vertical recoil when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Decreased damage range when the QXR is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased damage range when the ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased ADS Speed when the Locus is equipped with OWC Skeleton Stock.
- Increased ADS Speed when the AGR556 is equipped with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Marksman or RTC Steady Stock
- Slightly decreased HP of the HAWK X3
- Hawk X3: continuous firing will reduce accuracy
- Fixed a bug where player vision can pass through the wall in a specific location in Tunisia
Also, check out the fresh Call of Duty Vanguard leaks, claiming that London Docks and another surprise map will be coming to CoD 2021.
Image Credit: Activision