All Apex Legends Season 16 Legend buffs & nerfs
Here are all of the buffs and nerfs in Apex Legends Season 16, so you know exactly what balance changes have been made.
Apex Legends Season 16 features some hefty changes to the battle royale, including various buffs and nerfs for Legends. Here are all of the Legend balance changes in Season 16.
With Season 16 of Apex Legends finally here, there plenty of new updates to the battle royale title for players to check out, and the developers have introduced numerous balance changes in the patch.
As well as balance adjustments to weapons, such as the R-301 being nerfed and the new Nemesis AR being introduced, the Legends themselves have also been tweaked. With that said, here are all of the buffs and nerfs to Legends in the Apex Legends Season 16 update.
Apex Legends Season 16 Legend buffs & nerfs
The Apex Legends Season 16 update targets seven Legends, Bloodhound, Seer, Wraith, Horizon, Mirage, Lifeline, and Pathfinder. Of course, all Legends were adjusted thanks to the new remastered Legend class system, but these Legends received significant balance changes to their kits.
The devs are attempting to tackle the scan meta in Apex Legends Season 16, bringing buffs to both Bloodhound and Seer.
- Passive – Tracker
- White Ravens
- Ethereal White Ravens will now occasionally spawn near Bloodhound when no enemies are around.
- White Ravens can be interacted with or scanned to trigger them to fly towards the nearest enemy player.
- The White Raven will leave a misty trail behind for Bloodhound to follow, and will share this direction with their team on the map.
- Using a White Raven will recover 25% Tactical / Ultimate charge.
- Scanning a White Raven will fully refund the Tactical Charge.
- White Ravens
- Tactical – Eye of the Allfather
- Reduced full body scan time from 3s to 1s.
- Diamond target on scanned enemy is unchanged.
- Ultimate – Beast of the Hunt
- No longer recharges or speeds up the cooldown rate of Bloodhound’s Tactical.
- Will launch a White Raven that flies towards the nearest enemy.
- Killing an enemy while in Beast of the Hunt will also trigger a White Raven.
- Ultimate will no longer speed up tactical charge.
- Players will now find white ravens around the map that fly in the direction of the nearest enemies when interacted with.
- Passive – Heartbeat Sensor
- Audio from Seer’s passive is now more audible to enemy players.
- Activation is now delayed to match raise animation of weapon or unarmed.
- Lock-On indication will now only show on heartbeat cadence of target.
- Tactical – Focus of Attention
- No longer shows full body scan on scanned targets.
- Ultimate: Exhibit
- No longer reveals on initiation.
- Duration reduced from 30s to 25s.
- Cooldown increased from 120s to 180s.
- Tactical – Gravity Lift
- Increased weapon spread in Gravity Lift
- Increased vertical speed of Gravity Lift by 10%
- Ultimate – Dimensional Rift
- Max Portal Distance has been doubled (~76m to 152m)
- Portal Duration reduced from 60s to 45s
- Wraith now increases speed over time when creating longer portals
- Passive – Insider Knowledge
- Pathfinder’s passive benefits are no longer gained by scanning Survey Beacons
- Pathfinder’s passive benefits (Ultimate charge and 10s Ultimate Cooldown reduction) are now gained by revealing Care Packages with the Skirmisher ability
- Ultimate – Zipline Gun
- Max Range increased by ~60%.
- Max Speed increased by 66%.
- Acceleration and exit speed adjustments.
- Targeting improvements, including updated visual and audio cues.
- Can no longer place the end station on OOB zones.
- Passive – Now you see me…
- Mirage and his ally now remain cloaked after a revive for 3s
- Weapons remain stowed while cloaked
- Drawing your weapon will remove the cloaking effect early
- Mirage Clones
- Bamboozles are now only triggered by bullet fire and melee
- Enemies who are bamboozled now receive notification on their screen
- Bamboozle icon marker now tracks the Bamboozled player’s movement
- Bamboozle icon marker duration increased from 2.5s to 3.5s
- Passive – Combat Revive
- Reduced the slow penalty on Lifeline when initiating a revive.
- Ultimate – Care Package
- Decreased the drop animation speed of Care Package from 14s to 8s.
- Increased the deployment range of Care Package.
That’s all for the buffs and nerfs hitting Legends in Apex Season 16. For more on the new season, check out more guides below:
How to get Apex Legends login rewards for Season 16 | Apex Legends Season 16’s Orientation system is perfect for new players | How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards | All major Apex Legends Firing Range changes in Season 16 | Apex Legends Season 16 introduces new Nemesis burst AR | Apex Legends current pick rates
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Best audio settings for Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded: How to hear footsteps clearly
Hearing enemy footsteps and other important sounds are key to winning in Warzone 2, so here are the best audio...
Pokemon Go Team Go Rocket takeover (March 2023): Dates, Shadow Regice, Eggs, Research & bonuses
Here's everything you need to know about the next Team Go Rocket takeover event in Pokemon Go including dates, Shadow...
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday: Start date, Team 1 leaks, Icons & more
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday is due to arrive in Ultimate Team soon, so here's the start date, as well as...