Every Star Wars Jedi: Survivor lightsaber color
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor allows fans to customize their very own lightsaber, all the way down to the color. Here’s a look at every lightsaber color available in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor lets players live out their ultimate childhood fantasies by exploring vast new planets and engaging in epic battles against deadly villains. Fights have received an upgrade this time around, as Cal has different combat stances to choose from to help him adapt to every situation.
Players can also add a bit of personality to each fight by customizing their lightsaber with a variety of colors, each representing different aspects of the Force.
Here’s a breakdown of every lightsaber color in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, along with a quick explanation of what they mean.
All lightsaber colors in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
In total, there are 10 different lightsaber colors in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Most of these are available from the get-go, meaning you can pick your favorite from the start of the game or keep mixing things up.
However, players will have to wait until they complete the game and start New Game Plus to use a Sith Lord’s red lightsaber. Starting this second playthrough will also unlock Party mode, where the lightsaber cycles through all available colors.
Check out every lightsaber color in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor below:
- Blue – The most common color wielded by Jedi, blue lightsabers represent their commitment to peace, justice, and the protection of the galaxy.
- Green – A symbol of wisdom and balance, green lightsabers are often used by Jedi who prioritize diplomacy and negotiation over combat.
- Yellow – In the Star Wars universe, yellow lightsabers are most commonly used by Jedi Temple guards, although Rey Skywalker also built her own in Episode IX.
- Purple – After being introduced with Mace Windu in the prequels, purple lightsabers are said to be a combination of red and blue, representing moral ambiguity.
- White – White lightsabers are typically associated with Ahsoka Tano, who purified a red kyber crystal to sever her connection with both the Jedi and the dark side.
- Black – The rarest of all lightsaber colors, the black lightsaber, or Darksaber, was originally created by Tarre Vizsla, the first Mandalorian, and whoever holds it is entitled to lead the Mandalorians.
- Orange – The orange lightsaber was first introduced in Star Wars Jedi: Jedi Fallen Order as a pre-order bonus, it doesn’t currently come with any added backstory.
- Cyan – A blend of blue and green, cyan lightsabers symbolize Jedi who have balanced skill in combat and the Force.
- Magenta – Another of the rarest colors, a magenta lightsaber was first wielded by Mara Jada in Star Wars Legends, with a pink crystal provided by The Emporer himself.
- Red – Synonymous with the Sith and the dark side of the Force, red lightsabers are powered by synthetic kyber crystals, reflecting their owner’s hunger for power.
That was every lightsaber color in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Remember, you can equip a different one at any time by visiting a workbench.
For more on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, check out our other guides:
Will Star Wars Jedi: Survivor have multiplayer | All Star Wars Jedi: Survivor voice actors | Can you play Star Wars Jedi: Survivor early with EA Play? | Is Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on PS4 & Xbox One? | Is Star Wars Jedi: Survivor coming to Xbox Game Pass | Star Wars Jedi: Survivor PC requirements
Image credit: Respawn Entertainment