Black Ops 4’s Featured Black Market Blackjack’s Shop Items December 27 – Ultimis Takeo Blackout Skin
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ‘Black Market’ has been updated for December 25 on PS4.
Every day at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST the Black Market cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in-game characters.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
The big addition to the shop is the Ultimis Takeo Blackout skin, rounding out the entire Ultimis crew. Richthofen was available last week and Tank and Nikolai are both available in the Operation Absolute Zero content stream.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for December 27, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule.
- Takeo (Blackout Character) – Ultra – 800 CoD Points
- Desert Eagle (Prophet Outfit) – Epic – 800 CoD Points
- Open Dot (Reflex Reticle) – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Flaming Skull (Shared Warpaint) – Legendary – 300 CoD Points
- Panther- Calling Card – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Can Do – Sticker – Common – 100 CoD Points
- Cipher – Reactive Camo (Rampart 17) – Epic – 700 CoD Points
- Daimyo – Outfit (Recon) – Epic – 800 CoD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains three categories of items: Weekly Items, Twice-Weekly Items, Daily Items.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
Be sure to check back every day to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.