How to find Valberry in Genshin Impact: Locations, where to buy & grow
The open world in Genshin Impact is full of ascension materials such as Valberry. If you have unlocked Lisa, Rosaria, or Noelle, and want to witness the true potential of these characters, check out this guide on how to find, buy, and grow Valberry in Genshin Impact.
Ascension materials help in leveling up and improving the combat abilities of Genshin Impact characters. While some like Jean require Dandelion Seeds for ascension, others like Lisa, Rosaria, and Noelle demand Valberries.
Even though Lisa, Rosaria, and Noelle are four-star characters, you will not regret ascending them. Lisa and Rosaria are great support characters for Electro and Cryo damage dealers, respectively. On the flip side, Noelle can take up the role of a DPS unit if paired with the best Claymores in the game.
On that note, here’s every prominent location in Genshin Impact where you can find Valberries.
- All Valberry locations in Genshin Impact
- Where to buy Valberries in Genshin Impact
- How to grow Valberries in Genshin Impact
All Valberry locations in Genshin Impact
Valberry in Genshin Impact exclusively grows in the Stormbearer Mountains and the Stormbearer Point. You will find eighteen Valberry plants in these areas and each plant will offer you three berries.
There are three teleport waypoints in the Stormbearer Mountains and Stormbearer Point, and we recommend using them for the most efficient collection of Valberries.
The exact locations of all of the Valberries in Genshin Impact have been marked in the image below:
Where to buy Valberries in Genshin Impact
Chloris, a wandering NPC in Mondstadt, sells Valberries in Genshin Impact. She roams in the path near Windrise and sells 5 Valberries for 1000 Mora. Her stock refreshes every three days.
You can find Chloris walking alone on the path marked in the image below:
How to grow Valberries in Genshin Impact
Growing Valberries in your Serenitea Pot with the help of gardening is the best way to collect them in Genshin Impact. Follow these steps to make your own Valberry garden in the game:
- Launch Genshin Impact and enter the teapot realm. If you’ve unlocked the feature, the portal to enter the realm will be available in the inventory.
- Interact with Tubby and choose the Realm Depot option.
- Go to Riches of the Realm and purchase A Path of Value: Jade Field.
- Go to Creatures of the Realm and purchase Valberry seeds.
- Open the decoration placement menu by tapping the finger icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go to Landform > Field. Locate the A Path of Value: Jade Field and place it in the desired location. Save and exit the placement menu.
- Walk towards the Jade Field and interact with it. Click on Plant and plant the Valberry seeds you purchased.
- Wait for the seeds to grow. Then, return to the teapot realm and collect the items.
Well, this was everything to know about getting Valberries in miHoYo’s action RPG. For similar content, make sure to check out:
How to reroll in Genshin Impact| All Star-Shaped Gems and Seelie locations | How to get more Primogems and wishes | Genshin Impact Sakura Bloom locations | Genshin Impact Sango Peal Locations | Genshin Impact Geoculus locations | Genshin Impact Lotus Head locations | Genshin Impact Fatui Pyro Agent locations | Genshin Impact Philanemo Mushrooms locations | Genshin Impact Ayato building guide | Genshin Impact Chongyun build guide