How to play Clash of Clans on PC
Clash of Clans, with its amazing and addicting gameplay, is better enjoyed on a bigger screen. Here’s all about how to play Clash of Clash on a PC, including Windows and MacOS.
Even after a decade since its release, Clash of Clans is still one of the most popular games on mobile devices. Not only that, it is also one of the very few games that has over 500 million downloads on the Google Play Store.
While Supercell have packed the game with a great amount of beautifully crafted graphics, you may not be able to fully immerse in it on a small screen. This can easily be solved by playing the game on your PC.
So, here’s everything to know about how to play Clash of Clans on PC.
- Can you play Clash of Clans on PC?
- How to play Clash of Clans on a Windows PC
- How to play Clash on Clans on MacOS
Can you play Clash of Clans on PC?
Yes, you can play Clash of Clans on Windows PC as well as on MacOS. Here are all the steps you need to follow to start playing the game on a bigger screen:
How to play Clash of Clans on a Windows PC
You can officially play Clash of Clans on Windows PC via Google Play Games. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Head to the Clash of Clans page on the Google Play Store on your PC and hit the ‘Install on Windows’ button.
- This will automatically download the Google Play Games installer. Run the same and wait for the download to finish.
- Next, sign into your Google account, and once done, hit the install button on the Clash of Clans page in the app.
- Once done installing, log in with your Supercell ID and start playing.
How to play Clash on Clans on MacOS
Singe Google Play Games is only available on Windows, you need to install an emulator such as Bluestacks to play Clash of Clans on MacOS. Here’s a rundown of how to do it:
- Go to the official Bluestacks website and download the installer.
- Next, install the app on your MacOS and run it.
- In Bluestacks, launch the Google Play Store and log in with your Google account.
- After you have logged in, search for Clash on Clans and install it.
- Wait for the download and installation to finish and now you can play the game on MacOS.
Is playing Clash of Clans on PC worth it?
Yes, from a bigger screen to faster response time with a mouse and keyboard, there are many advantages of playing Clash of Clans on a PC. Also, apps like Bluestacks let you customize every control and you can map major in-game actions to keys.
Even a low-end PC should be able to run Clash of Clans with ease and you won’t have to worry about running out of storage or lag. Lastly, with multiple platforms, you can operate several Clash of Clans accounts at once.
Well, this was everything to know about playing Clash of Clans on PC. For more content on the game, check out the following articles:
Queen Walk guide in Clash of Clans | How to change Home Village Scenery in Clash of Clans | Clash of How to get the best Pet in Clash of Clans | Clash of Clans Super Troops guide | How to get six builders in Clash of Clans | Clash of Clans Town Hall 14 guide