All Genshin Impact fishing spots
Fishing has become a major feature in Genshin Impact as you can make dishes and get Fishing Association rewards through it. Here’s a list of all the fishing spots in Genshin Impact that you can find in Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, and other regions.
Open-world exploration is one of the best elements of Genshin Impact. It’s filled with countless puzzles and challenges but in return, you get chests, ascension materials, Primogems, and several other rewards.
After some months of release, Genshin Impact introduced fishing with an event and it is now a permanent in-game feature. Every region has a few fishing spots and you can get a wide variety of fish from them during the day and night.
In this Genshin Impact fishing guide, we’ll reveal all the fishing spots and how you can complete your fish collection with different types of bait.
- Genshin Impact fishing locations in Mondstadt
- Genshin Impact fishing locations in Liyue
- Genshin Impact fishing locations in Inazuma
- Genshin Impact fishing locations in Sumeru
Genshin Impact fishing locations in Mondstadt
All fishing locations in Genshin Impact’s Mondstadt region have been marked in the image above, and these are the directions to reach these locations:
- In the stream at the bottom of the stone peaks.
- On the coast located south of Dawn Winery.
- In the lake surrounding Mondstadt city.
- Near Whispering Woods.
- South of Windrise.
- In the small lake near Stormbearer Mountains.
- In the lake in Stormterror’s Lair.
- Northern Lake in Stormterror’s Lair.
Genshin Impact fishing locations in Liyue
All fishing locations in Genshin Impact’s Liyue region have been marked in the image above, and these are the directions to reach these locations:
- Southeast of Liyue Harbor.
- Inside Tianqiu Valley.
- In the stream flowing alongside Qingyun Peak.
- Alongside Mt. Aocang.
- Inside Luhua Pool.
- The northern edge of the map.
- North of Bishui Plain.
- West of Wangshuu Inn.
- On the bridge near Mingyun Village.
- In the lake northwest of Skyfrost Nail in Dragonspine.
- In the lake south of Stone Gate.
Genshin Impact fishing locations in Inazuma
All fishing locations in Genshin Impact’s Inazume region have been marked in the image above, and these are the directions to reach these locations:
- The northern edge of Watatsumi Island.
- Northeast of Suigetsu Pool.
- The northern edge of Nazuchi Beach.
- Amidst a bunch of small islands located south of Kujou Encampment.
- Near the island located east of Kujou Encampment.
- In the water between Koseki Village and Fort Hiraumi.
- On the shore near Fort Hiraumi.
- On the docks near Ritou.
Tsurumi Island of Inazuma also has two fishing spots that have been marked in the image:
The directions to reach the fishing spots on Tsurumi Island include:
- Northwest of Chirai Shrine.
- The southwestern edge of Tsurumi Island near Autake Plains.
Last but not least, Inazuma’s underwater region called Enkanomiya has three fishing spots that you wouldn’t want to miss:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
The directions to reach the fishing spots in Enkanomiya:
- Small lake on the southern tip of The Serpent’s Bowels.
- Both 2. and 3. are under the structures in The Serpent’s Heart.
Genshin Impact fishing locations in Sumeru
All fishing locations in Genshin Impact’s Sumeru region have been marked in the image above, and these are the directions to reach these locations:
- Near the small lake south of Dar al-Shifa.
- North of Port Osmos.
- Between Devantaka Mountains.
- North of Vimara Village.
- In Yazadaha Pool.
- On the shore of Sumeru City.
- In the forest located north of Sumeru.
To identify all these fishing spots in the game, simply look for ripples in the water. Go near the spot and you’ll get an option to start fishing.
How to catch fish in Genshin Impact
You need to craft baits to attract different varieties of fish in Genshin Impact. Depending on the time of the day in-game (day or night), different types of fish spawn in fishing spots and they’re attracted to a certain type of bait.
Your goal is to cast the rod in a place that isn’t too close to the fish (it scares them away) and not too far (so that the fish eventually bites the bate). Most importantly, you should know which bait to use when targeting a specific catch.
Well, these are all the fishing spots in Genshin Impact that can help you make dishes and get rewards from the Fishing Association. For similar content, you can check out our farming guides for Sakura Bloom, Sango Pearl, Geoculus, Lotus Head, Sacrificial Knife, Philanemo Mushrooms, Valberry, and Dandelion Seeds.
Similarly, fans of character-building must check out these building guides for Zhongli, Ayato, Chongyun, Dendro Traveler, and Kokomi
Image Credits: HoYoverse