FIFA 22 Ultimate Team: Team of the Week 36 predictions: Di Maria, Gundogan, Abraham
There were plenty of memorable games and goals in the world of football last week. EA Sports are set to drop some new in-form players in packs, and here are the players we think will feature in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team’s Team of the Week 36.
Next up is Team of the Week 36, so here are our predictions of who will be included in the next FUT TOTW lineup.
FIFA 22 TOTW 36 release date & time
FIFA’s Team of the Week drops weekly, so players can expect TOTW 36 to release on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT, with an announcement from EA usually coming shortly before.
TOTW cards replace the normal cards of the player in packs for the duration of the week, meaning that the upgraded card is the only version it’s possible to pack for seven days.
- Read more: FIFA 22 TOTS: Release date & schedule
Each wave of in-forms remains in packs until they are replaced by the next Team of the Week on the following Wednesday.
FIFA 22 TOTW 36 predictions
PSG thrashed Metz on the final day of the season and while Mbappe’s hat-trick was impressive, his likely involvement in the upcoming Ligue 1 TOTS squad should keep him out of TOTW 36. Instead, Angel Di Maria, the man who is departing the club, should receive an in-form card.
- Read more: Will FIFA 23 have crossplay? Leaks & rumors
Over in the Premier League, Gundogan was the hero of a thrilling Manchester City comeback that saw them secure the title on the final day of the season. Olivier Giroud and Rafael Leão also made major contributions toward a title win on the last day of the season. Don’t be surprised to see one or both of the A.C. Milan players involved this week.
We’ll have to wait until Wednesday to find out the official squad for Team of the Week 36, but, until then, here are our best predictions.
- Angel Di Maria – PSG – RW
- Ilkay Gundogan – Manchester City – CM
- Olivier Giroud – A.C Milan – ST
- Rafael Leão – A.C Milan – LW
- Jack Harrison – Leeds – LM
- Andy Delort – Nice – ST
- Joaquin Correa – Inter Milan – CF
- Dejan Kulusevski – Tottenham – RW
- Mario Balotelli– Adana Demirspor – ST
- Diego Lopez – Espanyol – GK
- Joël Veltman – Brighton – CB
- Cédric Soares– Arsenal – RB
- Alexander Nubel – Monaco – GK
- Reece James – Chelsea – RWB
- Rodrigo De Paul – Atletico Madrid – CM
- Andre-Pierre Gignac – Tigres – ST
- Tammy Abraham – Roma – ST
Those were our FIFA 22 Team of the Week 36 predictions. We update this page every seven days with the next batch of TOTW guesses, so be sure to check back here every week.
For more on FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, check out everything we know about the Serie A TOTS.
Image Credits: EA