Bungie added a plethora of new content to Destiny 2 in the Season of the Splicer, including various rare Exotic items for players to enjoy. Here are the new ones that you can unlock in Season 14.
Destiny 2’s 14th season is finally here, and it brings various new buffs and nerfs, the Vault of Glass Raid and World’s First race, along with some additional changes in the 3.2.0 update. Bungie are going all-out for this update.
The Season of the Splicer also introduced a brand-new Exotic Pistol called the Cryosthesia 77k for you to unlock. There are even more Exotic items available in the latest update, so we’ll go over each of them.
All new Exotics in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
Exotics are some of the most exciting items that players can get their hands on in the world of Destiny 2 due to their rarity. Exotic weapons can deal extremely high amounts of damage to their targets while looking cool.
Bungie have revealed seven new Exotic items in the Season of the Splicer update. Here’s everything we know about them:
- Boots of the Assembler – “Condenses a Warlock rifts’ healing or empowering energy into projectiles that seek out their allies to bless them with noble benefits.”
- Cryosthesia 77K – Stasis-powered sidearm that comes free with the Season Pass, and can be unlocked at rank 35.
- First Tempo – New Linear Fusion Rifle that can swap between different types of Void ammo, including tracking Suppression rounds
- Star-Eater Scales – “Allows Hunters to feast upon Orbs of Power, charging their Super more quickly and making it more potent.”
- Super Good Advice – Exotic Machine Gun that returns as a reward for the Sanctimony Exotic Quest.
- The Path of Burning Steps – “Titan armor that converts Solar eliminations into increased weapon damage and makes them more difficult to lock down with Stasis.”
- Vex Mythoclast – Exotic Fusion Rifle that’s returning as the Vault of Glass Raid’s Exotic reward.
You can obtain Exotic equipment at levels 35, 50, 55 and 100 on the latest Destiny 2 Season Pass. As soon as Bungie announce any more Exotic items in the new update, we’ll be sure to update this article.
The Season of the Splicer will last until August 24, so make sure that you unlock as many of the Exotic and Legendary weapons as possible within that time!
Aside from new Exotics, the season will also include a World’s First race with more championship belts up for grabs for the winner, and will be live on May 22, so stay tuned for updates!
Image credits: Bungie
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.