Operation Dark Divide arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on Xbox One and PC
Treyarch has released the latest update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on Xbox One and PC.
This update marks the release of Operation Dark Divide for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This is the final new Operation for the game.
This new Operation brings a new Contraband stream, new modes in Blackout, the final Black Ops Pass content drop, and more. Operation Dark Divide brings a new Contraband stream with 50 tiers, and the 50th tier has an Ultra Weapon Bribe. There’s three new weapons, including the return of the AN-94 and VMP, as part of this update, alongside new Mastercrafts and MKII weapons.
Here’s the overview of what’s in this new Operation with the Road Map shared on stream:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
The theme of this Operation is superhero vs villains with LTM modes in Blackout that features players with advanced ability to fly around and fight enemies through new vehicles and abilities for this Operation, which was shown in the trailer.
In MP, there’s two new maps for Black Ops Pass owners – Lair and Launch. There’s also new weapons and more for players to checkout in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Operation Dark Divide. There does not appear to be a new Specialist with this Operation for the game. All of the previous Operations of the year did include one, so it’s interesting the studio decided not to bring one for this finale Operation.
Zombies fans get the end of the Aether story with Tag der Toten, and there’s also a new Zombies Gauntlet for the map.
- New Blackout Updates – Blackout features a fresh new comic book aesthetic. Additionally, players can now double-jump and catch some serious air in the limited-time game mode, Heavy Metal Heroes. With Heavy Metal Heroes new equipment such as flare guns and a brand-new tank vehicle have also been added to the battlefield to help players in the ultimate Battle Royale fire-fight.
- New Zombies Features – Operation Dark Divide introduces a new Perk and two new Elixirs as players experience the final chapter of the Aether story.
- Secret Shopper Elixer: Players will be able to go on an ammo shopping spree and buy any ammo for any gun they’re holding from any wall buy.
- Power Vacuum Elixer: The drop rate for all power ups is boosted significantly for a few minutes after activating.
- Blaze Phase Perk: Players can become a charging fireball that knocks enemies back or burns them to a crisp.
- New Black Market Gear – The Black Market has been restocked with a variety of new outfits fit for both heroes and villains, personalization items, weapon camos and gestures tailored for Operation Dark Divide. This includes new weapons like the VMP SMG, AN-94 Assault Rifle and the Echohawk Dual Bore Assault Rifle, that players can acquire and learn to master. Also available are the MkII and the Mastercraft variants of the VKM 750, the Predator S6 Stingray Mastercraft, and two super outfits for Nomad (“Lupine”) and Crash (“Rigor Mortis”).