How to play Warzone Strat Roulette
Warzone players have been shaking up their gameplay with fun challenges set by Strat Roulette, so here’s how to play.
While Warzone is known for being uber-competitive at times, sometimes it’s fun to play with off-meta weapons and strategies for a change of scenery and a unique challenge. With over a hundred weapons to choose from and a ton that are viable in Season 3, it can be tough to choose which weapons to deploy.
This is where the Warzone Strat Roulette website comes in. By using this site, you can randomize your Loadout, Drop Zone, Vehicle, and give yourself a Special Rule.
Here’s how to play Warzone Strategy Roulette.
Playing Warzone Strat Roulette is simple:
- Head to Warzone Strat Roulette on your browser
- Make sure each category is selected, or deselect the options you don’t want
- Hit ‘Roll’
- Play CoD: Warzone and stick to the Loadout, Drop Zone, Vehicle, and Special Rule you’re assigned
The Loadout option will assign you with weapons from your loadout or force you to stick to specific Tiers of Ground Loot. Attachments are completely up to you but you could end with some of the best loadouts, or be left stuck with only using common weapons from the floor.
- Read more: How to get Warzone’s $100 M.O.A.B bundle
And, as it says on the tin, the Drop Zone will give you a random named location to land in. However, you should bear in mind that the Drop Zone list hasn’t been updated for Season 3 and Verdansk ’84, so if it says ‘Quarry,’ you should go to Salt Mine, and ‘Dam’ is Summit.
Whatever Vehicle the randomizer lands on is the only one you can use for the game, which may be tough if you get the ‘Vehicular Manslaughter’ Special Rule, in which you must run over every enemy you see.
- Read more: When does Jailbreak happen in Warzone?
Special Rules are set challenges to complete during the match, ranging from a mild inconvenience to downright frustrating.
Here are some of the options available:
- Farmer: Jump from the plane with the AFK’ers
- Lounge Chair: You can only get kills from a vehicle (no roadkills, shooting from a seat)
- Heads Up: You must fire at least 3 warning shots close to the enemy before hitting them
- Afraid of Heights: You can’t go above the first story of any building.
Bear in mind that there are no rewards or incentives offered, it’s simply a tool to give yourself a fun challenge inside Warzone.
Image Credit: Activision