Aydan reveals his overpowered AUG loadout for Warzone Season 2
Streamer Aydan has shown off his favorite AUG Loadout for Black Ops Cold War’s Warzone Season 2.
With the addition of these weapons, the Warzone meta has seen a weird shift in meta, where players are now gravitating towards the Tactual burst-rifles from Cold War, which deals devastating amounts of damage against foes.
The rifle of choice recently has seemed to be the AUG, capable of 2 bursting enemies from medium range. As long as you hit some headshots, enemies will drop quickly with no chance to react. In the video below, streamer Aydan managed to wipe 16 players out in a single Warzone game with ease while using his trusty AUG. Let’s breakdown his loadout.
Aydan’s AUG Loadout
- Muzzle: SOCOM Eliminator – Improved aiming stability and vertical recoil control, at the cost of horizontal control, ADS firing move speed, and shooting move speed.
- Barrel: 18.2″ Strike Team – Increased fire rate at the cost of some range and stability.
- Ammunition: 45 Round Drum – Increased ammunition with no mobility penalty.
- Optic: Axial Arms 3x – Precision sight at distance, great for medium-range encounters and getting headshots.
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Foregrip – Vertical and horizontal recoil control.
With Aydan’s loadout, you’ll be clearing out lobbies in no time. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, you may notice this loadout has no Agency Suppressor – a pivotal attachment for any Warzone player. This is due to Raven accidentally nerfing the Agency Suppressor in the Season 2 update.
- Read More: Warzone Season 2: 5 best Shotgun loadouts
Until they fix this error, it’s best to stray away from the Agency Suppressor or Wrapped Suppressor on any Black Ops Cold War Assault Rifle, Tactical Rifle, or Sniper.
Stay tuned to charlieINTEL on Twitter for any updates.
Image Credits: Activision