Best Kilo 141 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 1: Heist
Now that the Kilo 141 has officially arrived in CoD Mobile Season 1, you may want to know the best attachments and Perks you’ll need to make the best loadout for it.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: Heist has arrived, with the first season of 2022 set to bring some fan-favorite weapons and maps to the mobile shooter. The classic WW2 PPSh-41 arrived as part of the Battle Pass, as well as Modern Warfare and Warzone’s Kilo 141.
This “reliable full auto assault rifle” is a “shining example of what scenarios assault rifles are generally made for with 4 shots kills and high headshot damage.” Now that it’s in the game, here’s all the information you need to know including the best loadout and how to unlock it.
- Best Kilo 141 loadout attachments
- Best CoD Mobile Kilo 141 Perks & Equipment
- How to unlock the Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
- Best alternatives to the Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
Best CoD Mobile Kilo 141 loadout attachments
- Barrel: YKM Integral Suppressor Light
- Stock: No Stock
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Magazine: Large Extended Mag B
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape
This build combines speed and accuracy, allowing you to quickly dart around the map with No Stock and take the enemies by surprise with the YKM Integral Suppressor.
This build is perfect for aggressive players who like to stay on the move but also have the capabilities to take someone down at mid to long range with help from the Granulated Grip Tape.
The versatility you get from this Kilo loadout is great, as it can be so effective at close range as well. The OWC Laser will definitely help with the close range engagements, allowing you to stay accurate in hip-fire.
Further, the Large Extended Mag allows you to take down multiple targets with one clip, allowing you to sustain fire for much longer than the default clip.
Best CoD Mobile Kilo 141 Perks & Equipment
- Red Perk: Lightweight
- Green Perk: Quick Fix
- Blue Perk: Dead Silence
- Lethal Equipment: Sticky Grenade
- Tactical Equipment: Concussion Grenade
As this Kilo 141 loadout is built for speed and aggression, Lightweight is a must for this build. As you’ll be running around getting kills and likely taking damage, Quick Fix will help keep your health topped up.
The best final perk to combo these with is Dead Silence, which decreases your footstep noise so that you can flank the opposition stealthily and take up great positions.
As for Equipment, we’ve opted for the Sticky Grenade and the Concussion Grenade. These combined are great, as they will allow you to clear a room out by disorientating enemies, then throwing a well-placed sticky to take them out.
How to unlock the Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
The Kilo 141 can be unlocked through the Seasonal Challenge – Kilo 141 – Locked & Loaded.
The Seasonal Challenge to unlock Kilo 141 has 7 stages:
- Fire 500 rounds in a multiplayer match (5x Weapon Experience Cards + 1,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Kill 30 enemies in a multiplayer match (200 Credits + 1,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Kill 50 enemies with an Assault Rifle (‘Artbeat’ MK2 + 1,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Kill 35 people with the KRM-262 with 5 attachments (10x Weapon Experience Cards + 2,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Kill 20 enemies with the KRM-262 equipped with the Gung Ho Perk (‘Excellent Five’ Spray + 2,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Win 5 multiplayer matches with the KRM-262 equipped (Kilo 141 + 2,000 Battle Pass XP)
- Kill 15 enemies with a headshot with the Kilo 141 (‘Close Combat’ Calling Card + 1,000 Battle Pass XP)
Many of these tasks require you to use the KRM-262 Shotgun to secure a high number of kills and win multiplayer matches.
You can get this done much quicker in Shipment as you’ll encounter enemies frequently there.
Best alternatives to the Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
If you’re looking for something for long-range fights, check out the M13, which has extremely easy-to-handle recoil.
You can also check out the best CoD Mobile settings for both multiplayer and battle royale, and how to play with a controller.
Image Credit: Activision