How to use the Arcade in Cold War Forsaken Zombies
Forsaken’s Arcade is one of the most fun parts of Cold War’s new Forsaken map, and our guide will cover all aspects such as where it is, how to use it, what you can play, how much it costs, and what rewards you can claim.
As Black Ops Cold War begins to wind down, Forsaken represents one of the final pieces of the puzzle, and the newest Zombies mode provides even more fun – especially with its new Arcade section.
Distractions in Zombies game modes have become more and more frequent over the years with multiple Easter Eggs and special weapons helping to break up the endless waves of Zombies.
Forsaken is no different as it also comes equipped with a fascinating new Main Quest Easter Egg, but also the first fully-playable Arcade since Infinite Warfare’s Zombies in Spaceland.
We’ll run you through every aspect of the Arcade such as its location, how to obtain Arcade Tokens, and more.
- Where is the Arcade in Forsaken?
- How to get Arcade Tokens
- How to play Arcade games in Forsaken
- Forsaken Arcade Rewards
Where is the Arcade in Forsaken Zombies?
To get to the Arcade in Cold War Zombies’ Forsaken, players simply need to be in the ‘Anytown West’ part of the map and look out for a blue and purple retro-looking sign that says ‘Arcade.’
Enter the building and you should now be in ‘Arcade,’ meaning you can have a look around and maybe jump into some games!
- Go to ‘Anytown West’
- Observe the buildings for a sign that says ‘Arcade’
- Enter it and enjoy
How to get Arcade Tokens in Forsaken Zombies
If you’re eager to hop straight in and start playing some video games within a video game, then you’ll need Arcade Tokens. These can be obtained by either collecting them from dead Zombies or buying them.
Also, regardless of which option you choose, you can only carry one Arcade Token at all times. So even if you have one, and another Zombie drops one, it cannot be collected until you’ve used your existing one.
Collecting Arcade Tokens from Zombies
There are no guarantees, it seems, with regards to Zombies dropping Arcade Tokens and it looks to be up to chance whether or not they drop them.
All you can do is kill them and make sure to check the location in which they died.
Buying Arcade Tokens in Forsaken
To purchase an Arcade Token, you’ll need to follow these easy steps to guarantee yourself a definite, but expensive, Arcade Token:
- Enter the Arcade
- Turn left and walk forward a bit
- You’ll should arrive at a ‘Change Machine’
- Pay 10,000 Points and the machine will eject an Arcade Token for you to collect
How to play Arcade games in Forsaken Zombies
Now that you have a token, it’s time to play one of several games that the Arcade has on offer for Cold War Zombies players. Simply approach one of the machines and press the action button to use your token.
If it wasn’t already obvious, you will need to turn the power on first before you can interact with any of the Arcade games.
Here’s a list of each one, and a brief explanation of what they entail:
- Der Eisendrache: Outbreak players will be familiar with this game as it’s essentially just the Dragon side quest in Outbreak Zombies. Simply kill enough Zombies in the ring of fire, and the Dragon will fly off.
- Enduro: You control an ARC-XD through a mini-assault course with ramps and narrow paths. There are multiple Essence canisters and Points symbols scattered around and you’re against a timer to try and collect them all.
- World at War: Fans of Treyarch’s 2008 title Call of Duty: World at War will love this game as you’re battling three waves of Zombies in a recreation of the first-ever Zombies map – Nacht der Untoten.
Forsaken Arcade Rewards in Cold War Zombies
Each of the three Arcade games has a mixture of rewards to earn and it will be up to you to decide which one(s) are best to concentrate on getting.
Here are the respective rewards for each game:
- Der Eisendrache: If you are successful in filling up the Dragon until its satisfied, then it will launch and drop a ‘Golden Loot Chest.’ This will typically produce a Perk, salvage, ammo, Legendary weapons, and possibly even Wonder Weapons too.
- Enduro: All Enduro has to offer is Points, so it all depends on what you want from your game of Zombies at the time.
- World at War: There are three rounds in World at War, and as you complete each round a new chest will drop. Once you get to the final loot chest, you will get a mixture of points and goodies – but there’s no confirmation of a Wonder Weapon.
Hopefully, that tells you everything you need to know about Forsaken’s Arcade in Black ops Cold War Zombies.
Also, don’t forget to check out our best tips to master the Forsaken Zombies map.
Image Credit: Activision / Treyarch