How to unlock Diamond rocket launchers easily in Black Ops Cold War
How to unlock Diamond camo for launchers fast in Black Ops Cold War.
Black Ops Cold War has a grilling camo grind for the new Dark Matter Ultra mastery camo for multiplayer. Out of all of the weapon classes, the launchers are notorious in all Call of Duty titles for being the toughest of the bunch.
It’s a long process but its do-able. In Modern Warfare there was a total of four launchers, and now in Black Ops Cold War, there’s only two to do.
In the video below, YouTuber “PrimitiveAK” explains the most efficient way to unlock the Diamond camo for launchers.
Best Ways To Unlock All Camos
- Spray- Get 50 kills. PrimitiveAK pointed out that assists count as well.
- Stripes – Destroy 50 equipment, scorestreaks or vehicles. Run the engineer perk to highlight all streaks and equipment, this helps immensely.
- Classic – Get three kills without dying 20 times with all kills coming from the launcher. Hardcore Nuketown is recommended for this challenge. Makes the challenge much easier.
- Geometric – Destroy 50 ground-based streaks in multiplayer. Run an engineer and play combined arms/dirty bomb and destroy as many streaks and vehicles. Sentry guns count.
- Flora – Destroy 50 aerial streaks or vehicles. Cigma is very easy to do, but for the RPG you need to target care package helicopters. UAV’s are very hard to do. Attack helicopters are also do-able. We don’t recommend going after UAV’s with the RPG.
- Science – Destroy three enemy vehicles or scorestreaks in a game 10 times. Run Combined Arms for this challenge.
- Psychadelic – Kill two or more enemies rapidly 25 times in multiplayer. Get multikills with launchers. Play hardcore Nuketown. Prefire angles and wait for enemies to group up. You can reload and quickly kill another enemy for the challenge to still count.
The process for rocket launchers is long and you most likely will get frustrated several times. Expect to be in for the long haul if you’re going for DM Ultra.