Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Zombies changes: Zombie health nerf, Dynamic Wall Buys & pack-a-punch buffs
Season 4 Reloaded will be an action-packed time for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies community with the arrival of the new Mauer der Toten map and various gameplay changes that will be making major adjustments to the game.
A great deal of excitement is currently brewing in the Zombies community for Black Ops Cold War with the confirmation that the new Mauer der Toten map will be arriving on July 15 and will be bringing plenty of exciting things, such as the return of the fan-favorite Mule Kick perk and a plethora of action which players got a glimpse of in the gameplay trailer.
Some of the most impactful changes coming to the Zombies world with the Season 4 Reloaded update for Black Ops Cold War will be major gameplay adjustments that Treyarch has been working on in response to community feedback.
The development studio gave players a first look at what these changes will be in the studio’s latest blog post, and we have all of these major Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Zombies changes covered for you.
Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Zombies changes
You can find all of the major changes that will be applied to Zombies in Black Ops Cold War when the Season 4 Reloaded update launches below:
- Reduced enemy health caps:
- Zombies: Reduced to +100% at high rounds (down from +300%)
- Specials: Reduced to +50% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Elites: Reduced to +25% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- HVTs: Reduced to +10% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Reduced health of armor for Medium and Heavy zombies by 30%.
- Buffed sniper rifle critical damage multipliers, stock ammo, and max damage.
- Buffed melee weapon Pack-a-Punch and triple Pack-a-Punch damage multipliers.
- Equipment, Support, and Field Upgrades (Frost Blast and Energy Mine) will scale their damage evenly with this update. Equipment and Support will now be much more consistent in their ability to kill enemies, and Lethal Equipment and ground-based Support will see an increase in damage in many instances.
In addition to these major changes, Treyarch also revealed the new Dynamic Wall Buys feature. This Dynamic Wall Buys feature consists of weapons on the wall having the chance to increase in rarity at the end of every fifth round.
This increase in rarity has the potential to go all of the way up to Legendary, which means that players will be able to use wall weapons much more effectively at higher rounds than before.
There is no doubt that the Black Ops Cold War Zombies community will be very excited to try out all of these major gameplay changes that the Season 4 Reloaded update will be bringing to the Call of Duty game.
For more Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, check out everything you need to know about the new OTs 9 SMG that will be arriving soon, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch Studios