How to get the Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3
In Baldur’s Gate 3, you can encounter a charming creature called the Owlbear Cub which will be recognizable to fans of the Dungeons & Dragons film. We’ll go over where to find the Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is filled with a plethora of fun content for you to explore, including a lengthy campaign filled with interesting characters and creatures. You’ll also come across an addition that’s familiar to Dungeons & Dragons fans.
The Owlbear Cub from the Dungeons & Dragons universe can be found in Baldur’s Gate 3, and this creature is a mix of an owl and a bear cub. If you’re wondering where to find it in the game, then we’ve got you covered.
How to find the Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3
You can find the Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3 after interacting with its mother in a cave located at X:85, Y:444 on your map. Once that’s done, you’ll later discover the cub at a Goblin Camp.
Here’s what to do:
- Travel to the coordinates X:85, Y:444 on your map.
- Enter the cave.
- Head to the right side of the cave until you run into the Owlbear mother.
- It’s possible to convince the Owlbear Mother to back off, enabling you to withdraw.
- In case of a fight, you have to defeat her, but ensure that the Owlbear Cub is not hurt!
- After her defeat, leave the cave and continue your adventure.
- Later on, a Goblin Camp located west of the Blighted Village will host a captured Owlbear Cub.
- You have the option to defeat the Goblins and free the cub or persuade Krolla in the camp that you’re taking the cub.
- It’s advisable to choose dialogue options promoting peace to liberate the cub.
- After succeeding, interact with the cub so it can familiarize itself with your scent and realize you pose no threat.
- Allow some in-game time to pass, and eventually, the cub will appear outside your camp one day.
- Pass an animal handling check, feed the Owlbear Cub.
Can the Owlbear Cub be your companion in Baldur’s Gate 3?
Yes, the Owlbear Cub can be a companion that travels with you on your adventures in Baldur’s Gate 3. This cute little creature will be a welcome addition to your party, especially if you’re a Dungeons & Dragons fan.
That covers everything that you need to know about the Owlbear Cub in Baldur’s Gate 3.
For more Baldur’s Gate 3 content, check out:
Is Baldur’s Gate 3 coming to Nintendo Switch? | Does Baldur’s Gate 3 have multiplayer & co-op? | Is Baldur’s Gate 3 coming to Xbox? | What is the max level in Baldur’s Gate 3 | Is Baldur’s Gate 3 single-player? | Baldur’s Gate 3: All classes & subclasses explained | Is Baldur’s Gate 3 crossplay | All Baldur’s Gate 3 voice actors