All Apex Legends Prestige skins: How to get, challenges, price, more
For Apex Legends players who are interested in finding out more about Prestige skins and Mythic Store, let’s take a look at them all, as well as how to unlock them.
There is also a Mythic Store where players can observe and purchase either Heirlooms or Prestige skins. We’ll go over everything you need to know about these special Prestige skins for Legends, including how you can obtain them and all of the ones currently available in the game.
- What are Prestige Skins in Apex Legends?
- How to get Prestige Skins
- All Prestige Skins and challenges
What are Apex Legends Prestige skins?
Apex Legends Prestige skins are Mythic rarity skins that have three tiers of progression. The skin changes its appearance as players progress through tiers by completing Prestige Skin challenges that come along with the cosmetic.
Once players complete the final Tier for the skin, they also unlock a new Prestige skin-exclusive Finisher for that particular Legend. These skins are of the same rarity as Heirlooms and aren’t easy to obtain. There are two ways in which players can get these items, which we’ll list below.
How to get Apex Legends Prestige skins
Similar to Heirlooms, there are two ways for players to obtain a Prestige skin in Respawn‘s battle royale, which is through a Collection Event or through the Mythic Store.
In order to obtain a Prestige Skin through a Collection Event, players must collect all event-exclusive items. We are now seeing two Collection Events arriving per season, which means one will bring a Prestige Skin and the other will bring a Heirloom.
The other method is through the Mythic Store with Heirloom Shards, which players can get in an Apex Pack if luck is on their side. The Prestige Skin costs 150 shards, which is the amount you are given if you manage to get them in a pack.
Getting Heirloom Shards in a pack is extremely rare, but on a player’s 500th pack, you will be gifted guaranteed Heirloom Shards. You can calculate how many Apex Packs you have opened with the Heirloom pack Calculator.
All Prestige Skins & challenges in Apex Legends
There are currently five Prestige Skins in Apex Legends:
- Bloodhound – Apex Hunter
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 challenge: Deal 30,000 damage as Bloodhound
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 challenge: Deal 100,000 damage as Bloodhound
- Bangalore – Apex Commander
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 challenge: Deal 30,000 damage as Bangalore
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 challenge: Deal 100,000 damage as Bangalore
- Wraith – Apex Voidshifter
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 challenge: Deal 30,000 damage as Wraith
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 challenge: Deal 100,000 damage as Wraith
- Caustic – Apex Contagion
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 challenge: Deal 30,000 damage as Caustic
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 challenge: Deal 100,000 damage as Caustic
- Valkyrie – Apex Interceptor
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 challenge: Deal 30,000 damage as Valkyrie
- Tier 2 to Tier 3 challenge: Deal 100,000 damage as Valkyrie
The Tier challenges are pretty hefty, so it may take you some time to complete them. However, the final tier design for each Prestige Skin is definitely worth it. We’ll be sure to update this article once the next Prestige skin is announced and released, so stay tuned.
For more on Apex Legends, check out some of our other guides:
How many people play Apex Legends? | How to find your perfect sensitivity in Apex Legends | When is cross-progression coming to Apex Legends? | All Apex Legends voice actors | Best PC settings for Apex Legends | How to unlink & link Apex Legends and EA accounts | How to get Heirlooms in Apex Legends