All Legend buffs & nerfs in Apex Legends Season 17
Those wondering how the Apex Legends meta will shift in Season 17 will want to know the Legend changes for the update, so here’s our guide.
Apex Legends Season 17 promises some extremely exciting content, from the new Firing Range and World’s Edge map changes, to Ballistic, the new weapon mastery progression system, and even ranked changes.
The Apex Legends Season 17 patch notes revealed more details on all of the changes and tweaks being made for the update, including weapon buffs and nerfs.
However, the centerpiece of Apex is its Legends, and there are some interesting buffs and nerfs coming for the roster in Season 17, so let’s go through all of them.
Every Legend change in Apex Legends Season 17
- Dark Veil
- Scan Highlights & Diamonds are no longer visible through the Dark Veil.
- Class changed from Skirmisher to Support.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Now gets slowed to weapon sprint speed instead of weapon walk speed when targeting with her tac.
Apex Legends Season 17 Legend class changes
In Apex Legends Season 17, there are individual Legend changes to multiple characters, but also changes to some of the Legend classes.
- Smart loot gains have been adjusted to reduce skipping an upgrade tier.
- It will now be less likely to jump from White to Purple or Blue to Gold.
- Optics are now given based on team rather than just Assault Legend who opens them.
- Added special drop rate for Gold Optics.
- Care packages are now automatically pinged for the team on reveal.
- This includes empty Care Packages that have already been looted by another team.
- Support Bins will now guarantee at least one Battery in one of the Secret Compartment slots.
- Support Bins will now award MRBs if your ally is dead, even if you don’t have their banner card.
- Legend Banners can now be crafted by ANY player who has a Support Class Legend in their Squad.
There’s every Legend buff and nerf in Apex Legends Season 17, including the class changes that affect multiple Legends. There’s also a new survival item in Season 17 that counters Valkyrie, but as it’s not an official or direct nerf, it’s not featured in the Legend changes.
For more on Apex Legends, make sure you check out some of our other guides below:
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? | Will Arenas return to Apex Legends? | When is cross-progression coming to Apex Legends? | How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards | Best Legends in Apex Legends | All Apex Legends voice actors
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment