The Crew Motorfest: All Playlists & rewards confirmed so far
The Crew Motorfest focuses heavily on the car culture, providing a deep dive into the history of these celebrated wheels. But they’re explored through “Playlists” and not one-off races; here’s everything you need to know about them and how many there are.
There is a lot to look forward to in The Crew Motorfest from the moment you hit the streets of the tropical paradise. From browsing the 600 or so vehicles and deciding on what to grind early, to hopping in the crossplay multiplayer that has brand new 32-player modes, or simply taking in the views with your boats and planes.
The most players will spend on the single-player side of it, though, will be on the game’s campaign, which is coming in with a new flavor. Instead of cataloging them based on their disciplines, The Crew Motorfest will have you come across these races slightly differently.
So, here’s all we know about The Crew Motorfest’s “Playlists,” including a list of all of them.
What are Playlists in The Crew Motorfest?
Playlists in The Crew Motorfest are short thematic campaigns that focus on specific car manufacturers and locations. For example, The Made In Japan Playlist is centered around Japanese cars and will let you drive the coveted Toyota Supra.
Not only do they have a theme, but there is an accompanying storyline and cast of characters that will walk you through the history of the said theme. So in the Japanese Playlist, you’ll have racers who are racing with you, doing a bit of commentary, and sharing insights into Japanese car culture.
Each of these Playlists will also have you drive different vehicles—loaned to you in case you don’t own them—to maintain variety and give a proper sense to the theme.
Of course, all these races will take place in Hawaii, and in some instances, the game will add stuff to the current map to suit the theme, like soaking the streets with neon lights and dragon props everywhere to give it a Japanese feel.
All Playlists & rewards in The Crew Motorfest so far
While we do not have the names of all the Playlists, 15 Playlists will be available at launch in The Crew Motorfest.
We got our hands on some of them in the recent beta, and Ubisoft has revealed the name of another few in their store listing. Here are all of the Playlists confirmed in The Crew Motorfest so far and the races included in each:
Made in Japan Playlist
- Kyusha Spirit – Street Race with Acura NSX
- Wangan Spirit – Street Race with Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- Touge Spirit – Street Race with Mazda RX-7
- Ebisu Spirit – Drift event with Maza RX-7
- Zeroyon Style – Drag Race with Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- Kanjo Style – Street Race with Lancer Evolution
- Finale: Shinjuku Style – Street Race with Toyota Supra Ryukin Edition.
Reward: Toyota Supra.
The races here are unique as you do not have any HUD or mini-map, like in the good ol’ days. You’ll drive cars that date as far back as the 1950s. Here are all the races and what you’ll be driving:
- Back in Time – Eldorado Brougham
- Stock Around The Block – Eldorado Brougham
- Kiss me Kombi – Kombi 21 Window Bus
- Mustang Sally – Mustang Boss 429
- Get Dirt On it – Fairlady Z 432
- Stayin’ Alive – Ferrari 365 GTB4
- Drive this Way – Firebird
- Vintage Showdown – Ferrari F40.
Reward: Shelby Cobra 427.
911 Legacy A Porsche Story
- 911 Arrival – Street Race with Porsche 911
- 911 Rally – Rally Raid Race with Porsche 959 raid
- 911 Legends – Street Race with Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6
- 911 Freeway – Hypercar Race with Porsche 911 GT1
- 911 Grand Prix – Racing Event with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
- 911 Challenge – Street Race with 911 Carrera 4S 992.
Reward: Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.
- Porsche E-Xpress – Street Race with Taycan Turbo S
- Piece of E-Story – Street Race with Taycan Turbo S
- Lotus E-Xpress – Hypecar race with Lotus Evija
- Hyper E-Volution – Hyper car race with Lotus Evija
- Hummer E-Xpress – Rally Raid with GMC Hummer EV
- E-Xplorers – Rally Raid with GMC Hummer EV
- Finale with Lamborghini Terzo Millennio.
Reward: Lotus Evija Pure Edition.
Hawaii Scenic Tour
This is the last Playlist we have confirmed races for, thanks to the recently concluded beta. It is, as the name will have given away, the tour of Hawaii. You don’t have to win to enjoy the view:
- Holaulea Hawaii with Ford GT
- Wonders of Koolau Poko with Volkswagen
- Bounty of Ewa with BMW Z4
- Dukes of Waianae with Ford Bronco Special Edition
- Giant of Mailis with Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- Wild Heart of Koolau Loa with Dodge Challenger
- Explorers of Moana with Proto Offshore MK2
- Kingdom of Lani with F4U Corsair
- Art of Honolulu with Honda Civic Type R.
Reward: Ford Bronco.
Other confirmed Playlists but with no details on races and rewards are Motorsports, Off-road Addict, and Lamborghini.
That’s all in terms of Playlists in The Crew Motorfest, for more on the game as well as other racing games, check out:
The Crew Motorfest always online | The Crew Motorfest early access | The Crew Motorfest on Xbox Game Pass | Import your The Crew 2 collection to The Crew Motorfest | Forza Motorsport all details | Play Forza Motorsport early | Is Forza Motorsport on Xbox Game Pass | Fastest cars in GTA Online in 2023 | All Roblox Driving Simulator Codes | How to use Hao’s Special Works in GTA Online