Opening and closing doors in Call of Duty’s Vanguard and Warzone can give you the edge in battle, follow our quick and easy guide to find out how to do so.
Yet, many people often overlook them and in some cases aren’t aware of how to interact with them as the game never officially tells you. However, we’ve put together this handy little guide to make this scenario a thing of the past in Vanguard and Warzone.
- Opening, closing & peeking doors in Vanguard & Warzone
- How to close a door in Vanguard & Warzone
- How to open a door in Vanguard & Warzone
- How to peek a door in Vanguard & Warzone
Opening, closing, and peeking doors in Vanguard & Warzone
The very simple answer is that to open and close doors in Vanguard you will need to either use the action button, sprint, or use weapons.
Now, only one of these three methods will actually close the door, as the other two will open it, and even blow the door apart.
How to close a door in Vanguard & Warzone
- Carefully approach an open door
- Get close enough so that a prompt appears saying “CLOSE” or “Close Door”
- Hold the action button for a second or two
- The door should fully close
How to open a door in Vanguard & Warzone
- Get close enough to a door until it says “OPEN” or “Open Door”
- Again, hold down the action button until the process is complete
- The door should now fully open
How to peek a door in Vanguard & Warzone
- Hold L2 on PlayStation and LT on Xbox to ADS with your gun
- Approach a closed door
- It should now give you an option to “PEEK” or “Peek Door”
- Hold down the action button for a couple of seconds
- The door should now open a tiny amount for you to see through
- Then, you can either close it again, or barge your way through
As well as these traditional means of interacting with doors, you can also fire your weapon or use melee to puncture holes in it to see through.
Not only that, but something explosive like a Grenade or Launcher will also make easy work of a door, potentially destroying the whole thing and exposing the doorway.
Additionally, if you’ve got a full head of steam then you can sprint straight through a door and it will slam open.
Hopefully, that covers everything you need to know about how to properly use doors in both Vanguard and Warzone.
For more Vanguard and Warzone guides, why not check out how to reduce bloom in Vanguard, or how big Warzone’s new Caldera map is compared to Verdansk.
Image Credit: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
Can you check your Warzone 2 stats?
Warzone 2 players are wondering if they can check their stats, and our guide will tell you all you need...
FIFA 23 Bundesliga Player of the Month: January POTM nominees
The nominees for FIFA 23’s Bundesliga Player of the Month have been announced and here’s how to vote for the...
Apex Legends Season 16 early patch notes: Legend classes remastered, buffs & nerfs, Nemesis burst AR, more
Here are the Apex Legends Season 16 update patch notes early for those looking for information on the content and...