Hogwarts Legacy Trophies & Achievements list: Xbox, PlayStation & PC
Hogwarts Legacy intends to put a spell on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC players with a fun Trophies and Achievements list to pursue. We’ve noted down every Hogwarts Legacy Achievement and Trophy and how you can earn them.
Aspiring wizards and witches will be able to don the famous robes of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and live out the mystical life they’ve always wanted. From classic classes to complete to the recreation of the franchise’s historic locations, make no mistake, this is set to be the Harry Potter game.
With that being said, Potterheads can take a sneak peek at the complete Hogwarts Legacy Trophies and Achievements list to see what to expect ahead of the game’s 2023 release.
Every Hogwarts Legacy Trophy & Achievement: PlayStation, Xbox & PC
Just bear in mind that the Hogwarts Legacy “Platinum” trophy is exclusive to PlayStation consoles and is not available for Xbox and PC owners.
Here is the full Hogwarts Legacy list:
- Platinum – Earn all other trophies
- The Sort Who Makes an Entrance – Complete the introduction and finish the Sorting Ceremony
- Grappling with a Graphorn – Subdue the Lord of the Shore
- The One Who Mastered Memories – View all Pensieve memories
- The Hallowed Hero – Wield a Deathly Hallow
- The Hero of Hogwarts – Defeat Ranrok
- The Seeker of Knowledge – Win the House Cup
- The Avenging Gazelle – Complete Natsai Onai’s relationship line
- The Defender of Dragons – Save a dragon
- Beast Friends – Complete Poppy Sweeting’s relationship line
- A Sallow Grave – Complete Sebastian Sallow’s relationship line
- Flight the Good Flight – Beat Imelda’s time in all broom races
- The Toast of the Town – Find the Map Chamber as a Slytherin
- The Good Samaritan – Complete all side quests
- Challenge Accepted – Complete all tiers of a challenge
- Collector’s Edition – Complete all collections
- A Keen Sense of Spell – Invoke Ancient Magic for the first time
- Loom for Improvement – Upgrade a piece of gear
- The Root of the Problem – Stun 10 different enemies using a Mandrake
- The Nature of the Beast – Breed every type of beast
- Going Through the Potions – Brew every type of potion
- Put Down Roots – Grow every type of plant
- Third Time’s a Charm – Upgrade a piece of gear 3 times
- The Auror’s Apprentice – Find the Map Chamber as a Hufflepuff
- A Talent for Spending – Spend 5 Talent Points
- Savvy Spender – Spend all Talent Points
- Room with a View – Reach the highest point in the castle, the Headmaster’s upper study
- Spilled Milk – Use Flipendo ten times – to tip one cow or several
- Floo Around the World – Unlock all Floo Flames
- Followed the Butterflies – Follow butterflies to a treasure
- Rise to the Challenges – Defeat enemies in all battle arenas
- Merlin’s Beard! – Complete all Merlin Trials
- The Intrepid Explorer – Discover all cairn dungeons
- Coasting Along – Visit Poidsear Coast
- The Gryffindor in the Graveyard – Find the Map Chamber as a Gryffindor
- Demiguise Dread – Find all Demiguise statues
- The Ends Petrify the Means – Defeat a total of fifty enemies using Petrificus Totalus
- Raising Expectations – Reach a combo of 100
- Finishing Touches – Use Ancient Magic on every enemy in the game
- The Spell Master – Learn all spells
- A Forte for Achievement – Reach Level 40
- The Wise Owl – Find the Map Chamber as a Ravenclaw
- First Class Student – Attend your first class
- Troll with the Punches – Survive the troll attack on Hogsmeade
- That’s a Keeper – Meet Charles Rookwood in the Map Chamber
- Rising From the Ashes – Rescue the phoenix
That just about wraps up everything you need to know about Hogwarts Legacy and its list of extra objectives.
For even more Hogwarts Legacy content, we’ve answered the questions on whether or not the game will have microtransactions and when the game is set within the Harry Potter timeline.
Image Credit: Warner Bros.