GTA Plus November 2022 rewards: Free GTA Online vehicle, items, GTA$, more
GTA+ is Grand Theft Auto Online’s subscription service, offering players a ton of incredible benefits including GTA$, vehicles, and other cool stuff every month. Here’s every GTA Plus reward for November 2022.
Almost nine years since its launch, GTA Online continues on as strong as ever, with DLC such as the Contract and the PS5 and Series X|S upgrades. Current-gen console GTA players can also take advantage of GTA+, a monthly subscription service offering cash, vehicles, and more.
November’s rewards have been announced, so here’s everything you need to know about GTA+ bonuses for November 2022.
How to sign up for GTA+ and claim rewards
GTA+ is only available for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players, and all that players need is a copy of GTA V or GTA Online and an account to make payments through. The subscription can be found on the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store and will cost $5.99 USD per month.
- Read more: Where is the police station in GTA V?
Claiming the rewards is simple, the $500,000 will be deposited straight into your GTA bank account, and you can claim the free vehicles, properties, and more at vendors around Los Santos.
GTA+ November 2022 rewards
Here’s every reward GTA+ subscribers can claim until December 2, 2022.
Additional GTA+ benefits
- Free CEO/VIP abilities
- Free Vehicle Requests
- Free Eclipse Towers Penthouse Suite 1 (+Free Interiors)
- Free SuperVolito
- 50% Off Eclipse Towers Penthouse Suite 2 & 3
- Free Heist Utility Vests, Bulletproof Helmets
- 1.5x GTA$ & RP on Original Heists Finales & Preps
- 50% Off All Original Heists Setup Costs
- 2x Reputation on Tuner Activities
- Clothing Rewards:
- Still Slipping Tie-dye Tee
- Still Slipping Tie-dye Forwards Cap
- Panther Statue available as Primary Target for The Cayo Perico Heist – First-time guarantee and 10% chance rate for replay.
- Chance Rates for Cayo Perico Heist Loot – No 3 Day Cooldown for GTA+ Members
- Sinsimito Tequila – 0%
- Ruby Necklace – 40%
- Bearer Bonds – 30%
- Pink Diamond – 20%
- Panther Statue – 10%
How to cancel GTA+ subscription
If you don’t want to carry on your GTA+ subscription, you can cancel the subscription through the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S consoles menus.
Thanks to Rockstar support, here’s how to cancel your GTA+ subscriptions.
Cancel GTA+ on PS5
- Open up Settings on your PS5.
- Select Users and Accounts.
- Select Account.
- Select Payment and Subscriptions.
- Select Game and App Services.
- Select Grand Theft Auto V and click on GTA+.
- Confirm Turn Off Auto-renew.
Cancel GTA+ on Xbox Series X|S
- Head to System Settings on your Xbox Series X|S.
- Select Account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Under Active, select GTA+.
- Here you can select from the following options:
- Turn off recurring billing
- See billing history
- Change how you pay
- Cancel subscription
For more on GTA, be sure to check out the huge Grand Theft Auto 6 leak that claims to reveal the plot, characters, setting, and more.
Image Credit: Rockstar Games